I made a map based on my own series!

wildan1197_

Rijeka Town and Surrounding Area - Copy.jpg

I made a map based on my own series "There's No Magic In This World!"

Why is it so smaaaaall, you say? Heh, You don't know how hard I made this.

This is not a world map, this is just a regional map, somewhere in the Aglev Kingdom and the protagonist and his party in the story so far, their area of operation is still in the Rijeka Town and its surroundings.

But in next chap- Umff! Mmfttt! MmFtTT?!!

(It seems the author must have to be silenced because there is a risk that you will get spoilers later).

Anyway, what are your thoughts?

Last edited:

wildan1197_

Rijeka Town? Hmm, then why does it have no rivers passing through it?
Thank you for asking that, I am sure this question is on other people’s minds as well.

At first, I thought about it too, but there is a case that not all towns or cities are built near rivers or having rivers passing through. The point is if there is a water source (not just a river). Towns or cities can be built there.

In the story, I explain to my readers that in Rijeka Town there are a lot of wells and they are used as water sources to meet the water needs of the town residents.

Last edited:

CheertheDead

The narcissist and Attention Whore :>
View attachment 7273

This is not a world map, this is just a regional map, somewhere in the Aglev Kingdom and the protagonist and his party in the story so far, their area of operation is still in the Rijeka Town and its surroundings.

(It seems the author must have to be silenced because there is a risk that you will get spoilers later).

Are you using the free version?

LordJoyde

Thank you for asking that, I am sure this question is on other people’s minds as well.

At first, I thought about it too, but there is a case that not all towns or cities are built near rivers or having rivers passing through. The point is if there is a water source (not just a river). Towns or cities can be built there.

In the story, I explain to my readers that in Rijeka Town there are a lot of wells and they are used as water sources to meet the water needs of the town residents.
I asked cause 'rijeka' means river in Croatian tho xD

xluferx

What software did you use and it is free or paid?
That might come in handy

D

Deleted member 45782

View attachment 7273

Nice. :D

nosinkarma

And what are the advantage, like the free is enough?
Hmmm, he used free version but it can be quite handful to use it. I would say try it, all you need is a mail account. Paid version is good but I suggest learn to use free one, I tried free version not the most fantastic one, but okay I guess. Don't expect Adobe illustrator level stuff.

Last edited:

bananapink

The Sickly Banana
Free one is good for practice but has limited images/stamps option. You can still make a nice map though using your creativity.

wildan1197_

What software did you use and it is free or paid?
That might come in handy
The free ones :ROFLMAO:
I asked cause 'rijeka' means river in Croatian tho xD
Oh, that's right! And it turns out that the city name exists in the real world and the city is a port city :s_eek:
Free one is good for practice but has limited images/stamps option. You can still make a nice map though using your creativity.
Yeah, that's true. I really really want to use them all!
da-damn... And I thought my map was the best. Good job my dude
Thanks (y)

Wait ... are you a "warga+62" too?

Last edited:

Ai-chan

Queen of Yuri Devourer of Traps
Thanks for reminding Ai-chan about inkarnate. Ai-chan also used it some months ago. Don't remember why Ai-chan stopped using it. Ai-chan only made it for fun to test its capabilites, not for any of Ai-chan's stories.

map(1).jpg