I made designs of all 7 Princes of Hell. Vote for your favorite.

Favorite Design

• Asmodeus

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Beelzebub

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Belphagor

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Leviathan

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Lucifer

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • Mammon

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Satan

Votes: 7 23.3%

• Total voters

CrusadeAgainstFurries

Supreme meme-lord
He's not a Prince of Hell according to demonologists.
"Although many of his functions resemble the Christian notion of Satan to the point of being sometimes identified as a fallen angel, in others, he is not necessarily evil, since his functions are also regarded as resulting in good, such as destroying sinners."

I guess it depends on the tradition, for example, the kings and princes of hell in the Ars Goetia: while some are similar like Asmodeus, there are some differences.

CL

I guess it depends on the tradition, for example, the kings and princes of hell in the Ars Goetia: while some are similar like Asmodeus, there are some differences.
You reminded me of a funny documentary I once crossed in my researching on writing. The word demon was inspired from the Latin word daemon (or the Greek daimon). It is funny to think about a mythological legend as Hercules being a legitimate "demon" (yeah, I'm making a jump here).

Discount_Blade

Sent Here To Piss You All Off
See I used to always get Lucifer and Satan fucked up. I always thought Satan was just Lucifer with a name change after he fell. Lucifer was his angel name. Most Christians I've met use the two names interchangeably for the same identity.

The_Long_Serpent

Eccentric Creator
See I used to always get Lucifer and Satan fucked up. I always thought Satan was just Lucifer with a name change after he fell. Lucifer was his angel name. Most Christians I've met use the two names interchangeably for the same identity.
Demonologists consider them seperate entities. I trust a demonologist to know more about demons than a Christan.