I need an editor.

COLOC_Kid

morphing-state
You called?
Anyways give me the link to your story. If I find it interesting, I would comment things that I find jarring. Take note though, not an expert in english...
got it.

COLOC_Kid

morphing-state
You called?
Anyways give me the link to your story. If I find it interesting, I would comment things that I find jarring. Take note though, not an expert in english...
sorry double reply.

I started convo with you for unreleased chapters.

Ai-chan

Queen of Yuri Devourer of Traps
I need an editor to help me out a bit.

I am from the skies so I have allspeak. humans have this weird thing called punctuation and im an angel so I don't understand it, will you help me as my editor( not teacher)?
... Ai-chan had a look at your novel, thinking to volunteer if it's not too bad and then Ai-chan thought, "Dude, come on..."

Your 'errors' are less of an error and more of a 'I couldn't care less'. Before you get an editor, put some effort, man. At least use capital letter for the first letter of your sentences.

Yes, Ai-chan too often do not use capital letters for the first letter of the sentence, but that's in sex chats, where Ai-chan couldn't give a damn if the other side gets bothered by it. But this is a story, a composition. If Ai-chan is your English teacher, Ai-chan would've burst a blood vessel from how many unnecessary basic errors Ai-chan had to mark.

Last edited:

COLOC_Kid

morphing-state
... Ai-chan had a look at your novel, thinking to volunteer if it's not too bad and then Ai-chan thought, "Dude, come on..."

Your 'errors' are less of an error and more of a 'I couldn't care less'. Before you get an editor, put some effort, man. At least use capital letter for the first letter of your sentences.

Yes, Ai-chan too often do not use capital letters for the first letter of the sentence, but that's in sex chats, where Ai-chan couldn't give a damn if the other side gets bothered by it. But this is a story, a composition. If Ai-chan is your English teacher, Ai-chan would've burst a blood vessel from how many unnecessary basic errors Ai-chan have to mark.
wow, unexpected but yes this angel could have done more for your human minds. I apologize I have not utilized all speak as well as I should have(because I'm a young angel only 29,000 years). At least you should like the premise/story.