Which ones did you like?

Votes: 12 52.2%

Votes: 2 8.7%

Votes: 5 21.7%

• Total voters

Graceful_Ghost

Firstly, I'd like to thank you for responding in the previous thread. I appreciate your insights, and I've made some adjustments based on them.
Secondly, this art involves AI generation with some additional edits to enhance consistency. Although I could draw the cover myself(preferably scenic), due to time constraints, I opted for this art generated by Niji • Journey.
Thirdly, this piece serves as the cover for my upcoming series titled 'Aeonian's Brigades,' falling within the genres of power fantasy, dungeon core, and litrpg progression.
Lastly, I'm seeking your opinions on the covers. Which one do you think is the best, and I'm open to both positive and constructive criticism to enhance the cover further.
Thank you in advance!
1710328876013.jpg
1710328921336.jpg
1710328956489.jpg
1710328987302.jpg
1710329041609.jpg

Simple_Russian_Boi

Maybe an alcoholic | Occasionally a cat
The third is the best one in my opinion, but one little thing annoys me and I don't know why.
upload_2024_03_13_14_40_45_249.jpg
This small distance between the column thingy and the text looks a bit strange. If you move the box with the text just a couple of millimeters, it will be the perfect cover.

beast_regards

I like the idea of the text being aligned with the thing on the drawing, in your case the railing.

Did you googled the picture, or commissioned it? I like the art.

D

Deleted member 156229

You should try to draw more attention to the title, especially in the first one. The title looks like a random sign in the scene. Also, think about mobile readability. A larger font may be better suited.

Indicterra

Five little monkeys jumping on the bed 🎶
3 is balanced I think.

If I may, can you share your prompt. I have been struggling to make it to make good background for so long.

I will only use it for reference and to see the difference in the prompt but feel free to reject

miyoga

I'll be the odd one out and say 2 or 5. I like how the titles are less intrusive to the scale of what the character is looking at, unlike 1 and 3.

4, on the other hand, just felt out of place after seeing the others. Not bad, it's great, but it was just so radically different that I'm not sure we can even use it for objective comparisons.

Graceful_Ghost

Did you googled the picture, or commissioned it? I like the art.
Nope. I used niji • journey, and redrew inconsistent result.

If I may, can you share your prompt. I have been struggling to make it to make good background for so long.
Sure! The settings I used btw are:
Niji • Journey 6
Aspect ratio: tall
Stylize weight: high
Styles: default
Here's my prompt that generated that art:

> dimly lit, Library, top down view, white haired female character walking on the balcony looking at the view of magical glowing ball with a lot of mechanical rings floating on the podium, the podium is surrounded by chairs and tables, art style pixiv 山田, daydream fantasy,

For the fourth generation, same prompt but changed: "on the balcony looking at the view of magical glowing ball with a lot of mechanical... By the chairs and tables" to "on the aisles of the bookshelves"

Last edited:

beast_regards

Nope. I used niji • journey, and redrew inconsistent result.
So it is AI generated. It looks very professional, and I think I recognize the style from art once posted on Pixiv

You have any other examples of what could be done by niji? I believe it is not free to use, is it?

Graceful_Ghost

You have any other examples of what could be done by niji? I believe it is not free to use, is it?
It is not free. You get free 20 prompts, each prompt provide 4 images.
I had saved a lot of generated images, most of which are failures and only a few couple were great (out of 140 prompts). Here are the examples, I have more but I think its better to check the app since some of the images can be seen public on their app.

Attachments

• 39c830d8-2a27-47fd-854a-7289ee5219c0.jpg
    39c830d8-2a27-47fd-854a-7289ee5219c0.jpg
    551.9 KB · Views: 12
  • 923dad05-fa2c-4b7d-957c-bf4fc1240a77.jpg
    923dad05-fa2c-4b7d-957c-bf4fc1240a77.jpg
    159.8 KB · Views: 14
  • bf6ed594-aee0-4cfa-9e84-9990fa704365 (3).jpg
    bf6ed594-aee0-4cfa-9e84-9990fa704365 (3).jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 10

beast_regards

It is not free. You get free 20 prompts, each prompt provide 4 images.
I had saved a lot of generated images, most of which are failures and only a few couple were great (out of 140 prompts). Here are the examples, I have more but I think its better to check the app since some of the images can be seen public on their app.
I found the website, but it does require subscribe to the Discord. Does it gives access to the gallery?

The one you used for cover doesn't look AI generated. It's very good.
For the sample you have got, the first maybe, there is something off with the composition, but I can't quite place it.
Second is, however, however hands are only giveaway. If someone had redrawn the left hand, so the girl holds the book, or something, it is completely believable

Graceful_Ghost

I found the website, but it does require subscribe to the Discord. Does it gives access to the gallery?
I'm not sure what you mean by gallery. But you could have an subscribe account which would allow you to use the bots in the niji server(or invite the bots in your server and use it there). If you subscribe, you could hide your gallery, or you could publish it on the app for others to see(prompts used are also visible).
For the sample you have got, the first maybe, there is something off with the composition, but I can't quite place it.
I do agree, but on closer inspection, some of the structures does not make sense(backgrounds). On the first image, the structure wrong behind the floating magical core(height of the bookshelves are questionably wrong). On the second image, the hands are wrong, but redrawing is easy. However, the backgrounds like the balcony and the supporting structure does not make sense, and needs heavy redrawing. For third... Same as the second, but worse(its very stylistic, or brushy-vibrant(?), which makes it get away. But I am not a profressional, so I can't say for sure).
However, with editing, most of the inconsistencies can be hidden away.(highlights, fog effects, and others...)

Sleds

I'm looking for Disney Sleds
So it is AI generated. It looks very professional, and I think I recognize the style from art once posted on Pixiv

Here some

Second is, however, however hands are only giveaway. If someone had redrawn the left hand, so the girl holds the book, or something, it is completely believable
You can get acess to galery by just being on their discord and scrolling/taking some images generated, it's free for all.

There different option for payment, like for unlimited generation for exemple it cost 30$ but you can generated infinitely with it.

Nijijourney propose a lot of functions like "vary region" for exemple who let you select a part of an image (the hands for exemple) and redraw it if you didn't like it (six finger or dirty hand), you can also over use this functions to progressivly redraw a picture that you like by changing the small detail that you need, like eyes colors, hair style etc. They constantly try to add new options or update, and the newest functionslet you have constant image like for exemple having constantly the same face andhair, but you can generate different pose, expression or bg

I just see that the link in the post I give earlier was dead.

Here some I use for my story if you want to see some image from nijijourney : https://www.pinterest.fr/sledsauthor/crystal-evolution/

Last edited: