I now watch cat videos on YouTube

doravg

105/4001 (too lazy to count the stories again.)
I just need to hear purring and meowing. My cats are at the other end of the country. I can't go home until Easter. There are no cats in the neighborhood. Which is nice because if there were any, they'd be homeless.

I miss my cats. :blob_teary:

Simple_Russian_Boi

Maybe an alcoholic | Occasionally a cat
I just need to hear purring and meowing. My cats are at the other end of the country. I can't go home until Easter. There are no cats in the neighborhood. Which is nice because if there were any, they'd be homeless.

I miss my cats. :blob_teary:
Do not worry, you're gonna see them soon.

doravg

Wow i dont know how that fell im a dog.person
Imagine you have to travel and work somewhere, and you can't find an apartment that allows pets. Your dog stays with whoever you can pawn it off to, and you lose your best friend.
Do not worry, you're gonna see them soon.
Yes, just 2 more weeks. But after that, I won't be able to see them until New Year. Thank you for the kind words.

ACertainPassingUser

You watched Cat videos ?
Great !

Now watch Dog videos, Fox videos, Duck videos, Bird videos and every other animal that may or may not be on the zoo

melchi

What is a custom title?
Sometimes I can see coyottes from the balcony. I haven't ever tried to pet them though, if I go out to where they hang out I can never find them.

doravg

Sometimes I can see coyottes from the balcony. I haven't ever tried to pet them though, if I go out to where they hang out I can never find them.
Is your dog doing ok? (The dog in your profile pic is yours, right? It looks like a good boy! =))

melchi

What is a custom title?
Is your dog doing ok? (The dog in your profile pic is yours, right? It looks like a good boy! =))
Sadly she didn't make it through the pandemic. She lived to 12 years though which is very good for a large dog breed. I keep her as my profile pic because she was the best girl.

Theirl

SHHS detainee no. 0004
Imagine you have to travel and work somewhere, and you can't find an apartment that allows pets. Your dog stays with whoever you can pawn it off to, and you lose your best friend.
it depends if i leave him with my parents im ok with that he and my mom get along pretty well... but if it was with some random stranger i would get worried sick indeed

doravg

Sadly she didn't make it through the pandemic. She lived to 12 years though which is very good for a large dog breed. I keep her as my profile pic because she was the best girl.
I am sorry for your loss. I hope you find closure by keeping her in your heart, where she belongs. :blob_teary: