I played interactive text game using ChatGPT and I think it turned out good

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
So, do we get to post things to add to your story?

I nominate for the introduction of Lord Squeekersmund Edgelord, Lord of the Edge, and ruler of the criminal underworld. The Edge is the bad part of town in Rat City. Squeekersmund has one eye, walks with a limp, enjoys eating broken glass for breakfast, and sounds like he smokes two packs a day. He wants to kidnap the MC's sister and tie her to a set of train tracks to force the MC to give up the deed to the family farm.

sweeteggroll

So, do we get to post things to add to your story?

I nominate for the introduction of Lord Squeekersmund Edgelord, Lord of the Edge, and ruler of the criminal underworld. The Edge is the bad part of town in Rat City. Squeekersmund has one eye, walks with a limp, enjoys eating broken glass for breakfast, and sounds like he smokes two packs a day. He wants to kidnap the MC's sister and tie her to a set of train tracks to force the MC to give up the deed to the family farm.
lmao sound so cool, I might try introducing him

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
Well you can type your action and see how the characters and environment react. In that chat my character is Carrots
i can do the same just by writing a story in general. Maybe its neat to see how the AI responds but when i think "interactive" i think of "choices"
There, you're just writing a story, or half of one, not exactly exploring.

But its still neat regardless

sweeteggroll

i can do the same just by writing a story in general. Maybe its neat to see how the AI responds but when i think "interactive" i think of "choices"
There, you're just writing a story, or half of one, not exactly exploring.

But its still neat regardless
I see! Maybe I can try to command the AI to give choices to make it interactive

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
I see! Maybe I can try to command the AI to give choices to make it interactive
yeah, the AI can probably generate you a few choices but you may have to command it to allow you to pick a choice from whatever it generates.

Its basically like a game master i would say?