I want to organize SHF community event. Everybody loves tierlists.

TotallyHuman

This idea was brewing in my mind for a long time. We all like anime, we like games, manga, movies, waifus, and songs. We also like to argue about which one is the best, right? Okay, I'm kidding, only some of us do. ☠️

Ahem, why did I make this thread? Because I like SH peeps, and I find piku.co to be a fun site. What the hell is piku.co? It's like a tiermaker, but different. Here's a good example of how the site works.

An explanation in case you can't see the video for one reason or another. You pick a theme that interests you; anime, anime openings, games, movies, and so on. You pick a "tierlist" that suits your taste, and then the thing starts. All you have to do, is pick left side or right side. The one you did not pick is eliminated, the one you picked, advance. You repeat it till you have a "winner." Lastly, everything inside those "tierlists" is randomized. You might have to choose between two goated things right from the get-go.

I did it a couple times with my friends, and it was way more fun than I expected. The way we did it is simple. We gathered in discord, one of us was streaming the site, and we decided who will advance by relying on the majority vote. In case of SH, we don't even need mikes. If our local chad @Corty will let us use his server, all we need to do is one person willing to stream his screen, and that's it. We can type our picks in the chat, while those who are not shy can use mikes.

I made this thread to see if anyone is interested in this idea. If there is more than one person who is interested in trying it out, I will make a convo here on SH, and we will discuss the details there.
sound fun. Dunno if I'll join tho

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
If we are doing a tier list of users, remember I’m S tier. The amount of trends I started and the amount of arguments I’ve had and memes made of me.

SHF over the last two years would not have been the same without me.

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
If we are doing a tier list of users, remember I’m S tier. The amount of trends I started and the amount of arguments I’ve had and memes made of me.

SHF over the last two years would not have been the same without me.
In that case, I am V tier.