I was invited. But I don't know if it's legit.

melomarl

So this morning I received a message from Webnovel Editors. They say they want to publish my story in webnovel but I feel uneasy and I don't know what to respond. I don't know if it's legit or what. They also have a discord, facebook, whatsapp and instagram. Currently, I'm having fun here. The people's platform is so active and they really guided me and given their opinions yesterday regarding my story. So I'm really 50/50 about my story getting published on different platform.
Nope.... nope... nope...
The contract is too restrictive

HugodeSantaCatarina

I was invited too by this editor person who saw my story on tapas. I went online searching for forum posts like this one, interviewing authors who've worked with WEBNOVEL, and asking others for legal advice on the process. though no contracts have bee given, the authors who've worked there say that they practice some pretty shady and predatory practices. here's a resource that goes into detail of some webnovel third party companies and how their contracts will screw you over immensely. go with God and for all that's good and holy, don't ever sign with them. i'm deleting my original taps story and giving them essentially no lee way for negotiation. i just responded to their email with "I decline. Don't ever contact me again."

AnnonBee

So this morning I received a message from Webnovel Editors. They say they want to publish my story in webnovel but I feel uneasy and I don't know what to respond. I don't know if it's legit or what. They also have a discord, facebook, whatsapp and instagram. Currently, I'm having fun here. The people's platform is so active and they really guided me and given their opinions yesterday regarding my story. So I'm really 50/50 about my story getting published on different platform.
Read the contract well before signing. If you can dedicate your whole time to writing, then WN is a good option.
However, if you are a casual writer, like others, to read your novel and hoping to earn some pocket change, then stick to SH, RR, etc. use Patreon and Kofi, etc. For me, being a contracted writer, it was too much pressure.