I'd be interested in seeing what you guys think about my book!

Hopper

Intruding Person's account, yes.
I've given a comment, I'll read more soon.

I like what I read.But remember that that you're writing for kids,so maybe you should not use too many big words that they may not understand.I do it too! That shows that you are well read and know how to write a story.Its so hard to recapture that long ago magic of first love,good luck at it.I'm fifty seven and I can dimly remember how it was for me back in the Seventies.You might not like this,but I say go for heartbreak at the end.Real life is a bitch and more often than not we are disappointed in love.Tragedy often brings out the best in one.Morbid but it's a fact.If you've ever read The Sorrows of Young Worther you'll understand...I will try to read more of it later.
Thanks so much!

Tempokai

Overworked One
Synopsis sounds too generic for me. Maybe I read too many YA but the "rivals having fake relationship" is done to death. I would've read it if the quirks and personalities of ML and FL were teased. The quality of writing is good for being a webnovel of two chapters I read. Change the synopsis to more unique one.

Synopsis sounds too generic for me. Maybe I read too many YA but the "rivals having fake relationship" is done to death. I would've read it if the quirks and personalities of ML and FL were teased. The quality of writing is good for being a webnovel of two chapters I read. Change the synopsis to more unique one.
Thanks so much!
I am realizing that this is a very overdone trope here, but I think I want to write this format not for it to be a unique format, but create characters and a setting that make it unique in its own way.

Last edited: