If i am writting a bad story but still want to continue writting , is it bad if i do so ?

Ararara

It's not bad. I've known people who have written their "bad" story (or more than one "bad" story) for millions of words over the years. But it served as excellent practice, they didn't give up, they stayed determined and pushed through. Writing and posting, day in, day out.

And after all those bad stories?

You guessed it, they got a hit. A real banger that got a big audience. And they had so much practice that they could easily churn out content faster than the people around them, and the readers loved it.

So yeah, I don't think you should give up as long as you're having fun and/or finding ways to improve. Just don't let hobby writing take over your personal / social / work / academic life, that's not worth it in my opinion... It's great as a fun hobby though!

:blob_cookie:

Are you selling it? Are you misrepresenting the work as something good, charges a premium for it only for the buyers to realize it's shit and ask for a refund which would you not give?

If not, why does it matter? Just do what you want to do. If you put stuff on the internet for all to see, somebody will judge it. So it's pointless to think too much about it.

Banger AMV by the way!!!