Writing If I were to write a novel do you want ME to write it in 3rd or 1st person. specifically ME, what do you want ME to DO?

GoodPerson

The only active fanfictioners in the forum.
2nd person please.

take it dummy.jpg

IanWhite2105

Limited or focused third with occasional POV and focus swaps tends to be the best.

NineHeadHeavenDevouringSerpent

How the f*ck do you write a 5th person POV?

Ţ̴̡̞͇͓͖̭̻͓̻̲̲̮͚̅͑̃̌͛̉̂̏̾̄̀͌̅̓̍̌͑̚͘̚͘͜͝ͅḩ̵̧̻͚̠̰́̃̋͗̀̾̃͘͝ẻ̷̢͈͉͕̙͐̉̏̐̂̓̾̃͑̕̕͝y̸̧̢̢͍̣̖̺̞͕͍͙̪̾͊̓̀̌̀̉̃̍̈́̀̅͠͠ ̸̧̺̟͚̺̽̍̃̀̒̎͜͠Ȟ̷̢̛̜̝͓͓̙̩̗̓͊̄̽̍͒̆̊̉̕á̵̧̡̡̭͈̯̲̟̱̗̥͓̹̼͕̦̲̣͕̝̩̯̤̦̰̞̃̏͂̀̎͛̈́̋̍͐̀̀̔̒̈́͂̂̎̀̔̎̕͘̚̚͝͝͝d̶̰̞̜͊̏̈́͑̑̈͛̾́͒̆̾̉̀̚ ̸̧̛̤͉̱̫̭͖̗̗̩̯̀̑̑͌̓́̆l̷̛̛̹̜͙̝͔͋͗̇̇̎̌̌͒̈̏͗͛͌̈́̍̀̆͒̓͋͘͠͝͝œ̸̢̡̧̟̩̩͙̟̹̣͕̰͔̺̻͎̃̈́̈́͂̂̈́̈́͊͑̉͊̈́͂̐͂͒́̓̅̍̃̏̽̽̚͜͠k̶̡͉̲̱̟̹̺̦̤͈͎̘̩̰̬̭̦͖̲̦̜̯̍̋͑̾͑̅̾̔̎̓̌̅͘̕͝ͅͅȩ̶̢̛̰̞͙͈̜̪̯̟̩̈́̀̍̈́̎̑̒̽̍͌̍̀͊̏͌͊͛͋͆̽̿̇̎̚̚͘d̴̢͇̻͙̖̘̣͓̗͖̜̬͔͔̰̩̠̯̥͔̭͌̌̂̅̌̄͂̇̋̆̀̃͋̈́̆͊́̌̀͆̂̕͜͝ͅͅ ̸̨̧̨̢͈̮̫͓̭̻̖͔̱̻̞͎͈̥͍͚͚͇̗́͑̆̌̉̓̉̍̒̌̈́͊̆͒͘͜͝ù̶̢̝͚̰͉͔̝̥͚̬͖̭̆̔́́̆́̀̕ͅœ̵̡̻̯̭̙̪͓̻̘̘̩͙̞̉̍̃͂̾͘͝ͅp̴̡̻̮̱͓͖̞̱̣̟̜͎̝͙͍̦̣̗̥̥̤̅͑̿͆̉̐̏̎͆̾̊̓͆̀̓̔͌͗̂͘̕̚̚͘̕̚͝͠ͅñ̴̢̧͉̞̘̰͕͙̤̮̫̠̯̰͇̩̮͎̞̑͌̀̑͂͗̓̍̒͛̋̌̐̒͐̂͐̐͆͛͆͋̾̋͐̄͆̓̈̕ͅ ̶͎̳͉̼͇̼͇̿̓͛̀̅̀͛͆̌̊͗̇̿͌̑͑̀̀̆̀͑͆̕̚͘̕͝t̷̨̡͔̙̹͖̤̣̯̝̗̫̝̲͇̗̹̝̫̟̮̮̝̳͕̝͎͜͠ͅh̶̨͆̈̍͐͂̽̎̊͐̓́͛́̚͝͝é̵̡̛͍̖͔̺̙̱̮͈̭̮̃́̀̌̈́́̓̀̃̉̐͑́̎̎̓̆̿̾̈́̇͜͝m̶̢̡̢̧̢̳͖̗̙̘̯̺̦̰̉͑̃

GoodPerson

The only active fanfictioners in the forum.
Ţ̴̡̞͇͓͖̭̻͓̻̲̲̮͚̅͑̃̌͛̉̂̏̾̄̀͌̅̓̍̌͑̚͘̚͘͜͝ͅḩ̵̧̻͚̠̰́̃̋͗̀̾̃͘͝ẻ̷̢͈͉͕̙͐̉̏̐̂̓̾̃͑̕̕͝y̸̧̢̢͍̣̖̺̞͕͍͙̪̾͊̓̀̌̀̉̃̍̈́̀̅͠͠ ̸̧̺̟͚̺̽̍̃̀̒̎͜͠Ȟ̷̢̛̜̝͓͓̙̩̗̓͊̄̽̍͒̆̊̉̕á̵̧̡̡̭͈̯̲̟̱̗̥͓̹̼͕̦̲̣͕̝̩̯̤̦̰̞̃̏͂̀̎͛̈́̋̍͐̀̀̔̒̈́͂̂̎̀̔̎̕͘̚̚͝͝͝d̶̰̞̜͊̏̈́͑̑̈͛̾́͒̆̾̉̀̚ ̸̧̛̤͉̱̫̭͖̗̗̩̯̀̑̑͌̓́̆l̷̛̛̹̜͙̝͔͋͗̇̇̎̌̌͒̈̏͗͛͌̈́̍̀̆͒̓͋͘͠͝͝œ̸̢̡̧̟̩̩͙̟̹̣͕̰͔̺̻͎̃̈́̈́͂̂̈́̈́͊͑̉͊̈́͂̐͂͒́̓̅̍̃̏̽̽̚͜͠k̶̡͉̲̱̟̹̺̦̤͈͎̘̩̰̬̭̦͖̲̦̜̯̍̋͑̾͑̅̾̔̎̓̌̅͘̕͝ͅͅȩ̶̢̛̰̞͙͈̜̪̯̟̩̈́̀̍̈́̎̑̒̽̍͌̍̀͊̏͌͊͛͋͆̽̿̇̎̚̚͘d̴̢͇̻͙̖̘̣͓̗͖̜̬͔͔̰̩̠̯̥͔̭͌̌̂̅̌̄͂̇̋̆̀̃͋̈́̆͊́̌̀͆̂̕͜͝ͅͅ ̸̨̧̨̢͈̮̫͓̭̻̖͔̱̻̞͎͈̥͍͚͚͇̗́͑̆̌̉̓̉̍̒̌̈́͊̆͒͘͜͝ù̶̢̝͚̰͉͔̝̥͚̬͖̭̆̔́́̆́̀̕ͅœ̵̡̻̯̭̙̪͓̻̘̘̩͙̞̉̍̃͂̾͘͝ͅp̴̡̻̮̱͓͖̞̱̣̟̜͎̝͙͍̦̣̗̥̥̤̅͑̿͆̉̐̏̎͆̾̊̓͆̀̓̔͌͗̂͘̕̚̚͘̕̚͝͠ͅñ̴̢̧͉̞̘̰͕͙̤̮̫̠̯̰͇̩̮͎̞̑͌̀̑͂͗̓̍̒͛̋̌̐̒͐̂͐̐͆͛͆͋̾̋͐̄͆̓̈̕ͅ ̶͎̳͉̼͇̼͇̿̓͛̀̅̀͛͆̌̊͗̇̿͌̑͑̀̀̆̀͑͆̕̚͘̕͝t̷̨̡͔̙̹͖̤̣̯̝̗̫̝̲͇̗̹̝̫̟̮̮̝̳͕̝͎͜͠ͅh̶̨͆̈̍͐͂̽̎̊͐̓́͛́̚͝͝é̵̡̛͍̖͔̺̙̱̮͈̭̮̃́̀̌̈́́̓̀̃̉̐͑́̎̎̓̆̿̾̈́̇͜͝m̶̢̡̢̧̢̳͖̗̙̘̯̺̦̰̉͑̃
Alr, now I can't see my own message.

Sovrign

Hey, how can i get this text. Is there a editor sonewhere?

BearlyAlive

Certfied Super Secret Final Secret Final Boss
4th person, 4th wall. And written in Cthulu Sans for better effect.