If you had a choice, would you transmigrate into your novel?

Green-Ink

This thought actively makes me want to rub my balls on sandpaper rather than transmigrate into my novel. The novel is based on the world of Reverend Insanity and for those who have read this know how cooked I would be and anyone else that happens to be in my place

10/10 would recommend for anyone that wants a quick life

Home 2024-06-23 1_55_39 PM.png

Last edited:

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
Here's the problem,

I know exactly what is happening and why. Because of this, I cannot fix it. The problem that is the flaw in reality cannot be solved by one who knows the problem.

It must be solved as a leap of faith, Ergo, I cannot fix it. And this flaw, if not solved, will end everything. I would be backed into a corner where I would have to be mysterious and manipulative to get the problem solved, without actually doing anything to fix it, or even explain the problem.

Vnator

There's a reason why I added a hidden universal rule where if I say a certain passphrase in the worlds of any of my stories, I'll automatically become all-powerful. Weirdly paranoid, but y'all could do the same if anyone ever inherits the isekai nightmare dream. Might as well make sure my time is comfy. After all, it's canon.

Thraben

For an alternative to my previous answer, NO, because my authorial knowledge would upset the delicate ecosystem I believe makes it interesting. This goes for all of my fics bar one, the one that I would only go to if I can keep my authorial powers.

Green-Ink

There's a reason why I added a hidden universal rule where if I say a certain passphrase in the worlds of any of my stories, I'll automatically become all-powerful. Weirdly paranoid, but y'all could do the same if anyone ever inherits the isekai nightmare dream. Might as well make sure my time is comfy. After all, it's canon.
Bro is extra prepared just in case💀
I just realized you tracked me down all the way from Royal Road to Scribblehub.

DJBaker

Oh hell no! My story is a post-apocalypse series in which life is really tough—and about to get a whole lot tougher.

Keene

Squat Enjoyer and Programmer
Has any SH author ever made a second series about them being isekai'd into their previous novel on SH?

If not that's a banger idea and one of you should do it :blob_cookie: :blob_popcorn: