I'll draw your novel covers! [FREE]

LupineWrites

Hi, Scribblehub! I'll draw your novel covers for free if you send me your story and give me some info, tell me about your characters and your idea for the cover and give me descriptions or an idea! I'll do my best to get everything down as best as I can, but I'm not comfortable with it being too mature. However, I'm comfortable with any genre! I'll do my best to get each and every one of you but it may take some time and I may not be able to cover all of you. Thank you and I'm looking forward to working with you!

Sample!
titlr.png

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
I want to ask for art, but I also don't want to put any plot of my story "Fighting the Plot" out before I actually start releasing the chapters.:blob_joy:

LiteraryWho

Well, that's real cool of you. I actually have a few stories that could use covers, and I'm not 100% sure which to ask for, but I'll pick the one that I think will be most interesting to draw for (and is already posted on SH).

This is a story about a mercenary team on a planet which has been transformed by renegade nano technology into something like a fantasy world. The plot is about how this team, because of their leader's ancestry, is drawn into a conflict between ancient forces in a battle to reshape the world.

For the design, I'm not too sure, but there's this one scene where a giant monsters pops out of the ocean in a total "Oh Shit" movement with the MC and another character. The monster is like if a large whale (like a Sperm Whale, most likely) got transformed into a godzilla sized creature, complete with claws, limbs, and the ability to yell so loud he can shatter a cliff side. I think him popping out of the sea with the MC looking up could be both cool to look at, and fun to draw.

I'm going to include some extra information down here about the other characters.

For characters, I'll give brief descriptions here to save space, but if you want further details I can answer questions, or else just send you my notes. There's kind of a lot, so I'll put them in order of importance (focusing on ones who I think might be interesting to draw). Unless otherwise noted, they are all around 18 to 20 years old, and with an athletic build.

Hitori: Main Character; Male; Half Asian(Japanese)\Half Southern European(Italian); Short, black, slick styled hair; Wears flexible armor with black scales; carries long slightly curved sword which glows faintly blue and a main gauche style dagger.
Elvira: The other MC; Female; Southern European(Italian); Swole AF: Wears plate armor; carries broadsword
Li Athens: Teacher/Mentor; Female; Asian; dragon/serpent tattoo winding all over her body, ending with open jaws on one side of her face; wing like tattoo on other cheek; Can walk in and out of shadows at will; accidentally(?) spooky
Protius: Sidekick; Male; 15; Asian; very pale skin; somewhat thin/average physique; black and grey swirly eyes; bubbly/cheerful personality; wrist guards, forgotten dagger, needless cloak; basically a little wizard dude.
Chandra: Support; Female; Egyptian/Arab; White hair; Fishnet armor; white breastplate; secret anger management problems
Newton; Minor Character; Female; African; Blue hair with red tips; dressed a bit like Pascal from Tales of Graces; absolute joy to write for; very absent minded; Can summon a silver little fighter dude who looks like a stuffed animal, and who fights by mimicking her movements.

There are a few others who I think look cool, but that's probably more than enough.

Sorry if this is too many words.

TheMonotonePuppet

It's okay! No worries, just give me an idea of what you'd like for the cover!!
Thank you!
"From the ring comes a rising prodigy of Metal Mixed Martial Arts, a vicious titan of muscle and steampunk style shakes the ground, prepared to pound her opponent into next week with her signature jabs! Are. You. Ready?!"

At the height of her career in the year 2070, the 21 year old Praelia Norman was ready for the night of her life. Shining lamps lit up silvered blocky pistons lining her arms and legs vented boiling steam around her grinning face. She luxuriated in the surrounding blood lust, throwing her hands up to the wild whoops and hollers of the hungering crowds.

Ba-bump. Her heart beat oddly in her chest.

Regardless, she smiled reassuringly to her nervous family in the audience. And then, as she entered the ring, it struck. Blood dribbled down her golden lips and rainbow lines of code crawled over her lenses. She keeled over.

Her mom and dad tried to restart her chips, while her brothers and sisters screamed out for their sister to wake up. Paramedics had to take away her screaming family away forcefully to help her, though it was too late, for her heart... had exploded.

An aggressive cyberattack that, not too amusingly, downloaded every single last episode of anime onto her pacemaker and cyber-modifications. A cruel way to go for one so young. Her deepest wish had been a monument to her family. She had hoped, in her last moments, she would see the faces of her family. And yet, an excessively long anime irreverently shrouded the faces of her family members as she hemorrhaged convulsively.

But perhaps she would have appreciated finding herself in this anime -seriously. Why was it so long?-, rather than the last show the untraceable cyberattack downloaded onto her heart. For instead, she found herself in the trope-filled "Whimsical Hearts."

I have a few possible hopes! You can choose any of them, and I will be through-the-moon happy!
Appearance: a girl light pink, short (curly stereotypically male) hair. Initially red eyes slowly turn multiple shades of pink as this story goes on. Steel circuits initially are very simple. It is limited to some superficial decoration around her eyes, a couple circuits along her body, and a few trailing along her limbs.
If possible, are you able to match the drawing style to the one used here?
AHAHA! Yes. I am very serious... Heehee...
a boy with a spiky mane of violet-tinted black hair. Doe-brown, innocent but courageous eyes. Somehow beefy and ripped. Think Gon from Hunter x Hunter, but then add your unique twist to his facial features and animation please! Outfit: a basic t-shirt and shorts (covered in bombastic lively graffiti) with a gold, heart-shaped locket. Preferably in a running position.
A chibi version of Orochimaru meshed with Madara, but they are a girl, with creepily hyper-detailed (but not necessarily realistic) eyes. You know how Gojo has so much detail? I do NOT want an imitator of him, AT ALL, but I do want that effect of the eyes of being a work of art if this option is chosen. If the less they mesh, the better. Her eyes are golden and kawaii (interpret that as you will). Large white flecks give an ethereal, yet crystalline look to her innocent-looking eyes. Black hair hangs down to her hips, ending in disheveled spikes and a soft matte texture. White calla lilies grow over her body with astonishing vibrance and vivid green leaves, supplementing her dark grey rags and unnaturally jade white skin. Black liquid clouded her chin like ink streaking across untouched stone in a sweet, but murderous way. Make it strange! Menacing! Eldritch in the best of ways!
a chubby rat with no definition to its fur and tiny blue ovals for eyes stares back at me. A striped pink tail trails behind the rat. Really make this rat adorable and old-timey cartooney!

LupineWrites

I
On a scale of Horrendous to Amazing, how well can you draw full body armor?
don't have much experience with drawing armor but I can certainly try my best!
Well, that's real cool of you. I actually have a few stories that could use covers, and I'm not 100% sure which to ask for, but I'll pick the one that I think will be most interesting to draw for (and is already posted on SH).

This is a story about a mercenary team on a planet which has been transformed by renegade nano technology into something like a fantasy world. The plot is about how this team, because of their leader's ancestry, is drawn into a conflict between ancient forces in a battle to reshape the world.

For the design, I'm not too sure, but there's this one scene where a giant monsters pops out of the ocean in a total "Oh Shit" movement with the MC and another character. The monster is like if a large whale (like a Sperm Whale, most likely) got transformed into a godzilla sized creature, complete with claws, limbs, and the ability to yell so loud he can shatter a cliff side. I think him popping out of the sea with the MC looking up could be both cool to look at, and fun to draw.

I'm going to include some extra information down here about the other characters.

For characters, I'll give brief descriptions here to save space, but if you want further details I can answer questions, or else just send you my notes. There's kind of a lot, so I'll put them in order of importance (focusing on ones who I think might be interesting to draw). Unless otherwise noted, they are all around 18 to 20 years old, and with an athletic build.

Hitori: Main Character; Male; Half Asian(Japanese)\Half Southern European(Italian); Short, black, slick styled hair; Wears flexible armor with black scales; carries long slightly curved sword which glows faintly blue and a main gauche style dagger.
Elvira: The other MC; Female; Southern European(Italian); Swole AF: Wears plate armor; carries broadsword
Li Athens: Teacher/Mentor; Female; Asian; dragon/serpent tattoo winding all over her body, ending with open jaws on one side of her face; wing like tattoo on other cheek; Can walk in and out of shadows at will; accidentally(?) spooky
Protius: Sidekick; Male; 15; Asian; very pale skin; somewhat thin/average physique; black and grey swirly eyes; bubbly/cheerful personality; wrist guards, forgotten dagger, needless cloak; basically a little wizard dude.
Chandra: Support; Female; Egyptian/Arab; White hair; Fishnet armor; white breastplate; secret anger management problems
Newton; Minor Character; Female; African; Blue hair with red tips; dressed a bit like Pascal from Tales of Graces; absolute joy to write for; very absent minded; Can summon a silver little fighter dude who looks like a stuffed animal, and who fights by mimicking her movements.

There are a few others who I think look cool, but that's probably more than enough.

Sorry if this is too many words.
Thank you so much and your story and characters sound absolutely amazing! No need to apologize, for me, more is better!! I don't know how well I can draw a monster but if this works maybe I can do the MC as he's looking up with the ocean around him!
Thank you!
"From the ring comes a rising prodigy of Metal Mixed Martial Arts, a vicious titan of muscle and steampunk style shakes the ground, prepared to pound her opponent into next week with her signature jabs! Are. You. Ready?!"

At the height of her career in the year 2070, the 21 year old Praelia Norman was ready for the night of her life. Shining lamps lit up silvered blocky pistons lining her arms and legs vented boiling steam around her grinning face. She luxuriated in the surrounding blood lust, throwing her hands up to the wild whoops and hollers of the hungering crowds.

Ba-bump. Her heart beat oddly in her chest.

Regardless, she smiled reassuringly to her nervous family in the audience. And then, as she entered the ring, it struck. Blood dribbled down her golden lips and rainbow lines of code crawled over her lenses. She keeled over.

Her mom and dad tried to restart her chips, while her brothers and sisters screamed out for their sister to wake up. Paramedics had to take away her screaming family away forcefully to help her, though it was too late, for her heart... had exploded.

An aggressive cyberattack that, not too amusingly, downloaded every single last episode of anime onto her pacemaker and cyber-modifications. A cruel way to go for one so young. Her deepest wish had been a monument to her family. She had hoped, in her last moments, she would see the faces of her family. And yet, an excessively long anime irreverently shrouded the faces of her family members as she hemorrhaged convulsively.

But perhaps she would have appreciated finding herself in this anime -seriously. Why was it so long?-, rather than the last show the untraceable cyberattack downloaded onto her heart. For instead, she found herself in the trope-filled "Whimsical Hearts."

I have a few possible hopes! You can choose any of them, and I will be through-the-moon happy!
Appearance: a girl light pink, short (curly stereotypically male) hair. Initially red eyes slowly turn multiple shades of pink as this story goes on. Steel circuits initially are very simple. It is limited to some superficial decoration around her eyes, a couple circuits along her body, and a few trailing along her limbs.
If possible, are you able to match the drawing style to the one used here?
AHAHA! Yes. I am very serious... Heehee...
a boy with a spiky mane of violet-tinted black hair. Doe-brown, innocent but courageous eyes. Somehow beefy and ripped. Think Gon from Hunter x Hunter, but then add your unique twist to his facial features and animation please! Outfit: a basic t-shirt and shorts (covered in bombastic lively graffiti) with a gold, heart-shaped locket. Preferably in a running position.
A chibi version of Orochimaru meshed with Madara, but they are a girl, with creepily hyper-detailed (but not necessarily realistic) eyes. You know how Gojo has so much detail? I do NOT want an imitator of him, AT ALL, but I do want that effect of the eyes of being a work of art if this option is chosen. If the less they mesh, the better. Her eyes are golden and kawaii (interpret that as you will). Large white flecks give an ethereal, yet crystalline look to her innocent-looking eyes. Black hair hangs down to her hips, ending in disheveled spikes and a soft matte texture. White calla lilies grow over her body with astonishing vibrance and vivid green leaves, supplementing her dark grey rags and unnaturally jade white skin. Black liquid clouded her chin like ink streaking across untouched stone in a sweet, but murderous way. Make it strange! Menacing! Eldritch in the best of ways!
a chubby rat with no definition to its fur and tiny blue ovals for eyes stares back at me. A striped pink tail trails behind the rat. Really make this rat adorable and old-timey cartooney!
Thank you so much and this is gonna be amazing! Thank you for your request and I can't wait to get to drawing for you! I can do my best for the minecraft style too and that song is gonna be stuck in my head for the rest of my life XD! It's a bop!

LupineWrites

Than
I have a story I’m working on (not yet published) about the Demon King’s advisor that gets isekai’d from an RPG MMO type game into a romance Otome game as a CEO romance option. I’d appreciate any work if you’d like to try a hand at it! Genre’s Comedy and Romance

Thank you so much! I already love the sypnosis!!

Novel_Fam

OMG! That's admirable! ^^

As you can see below, it’s a draft I was planning to draw digitally in the future but gave up on it halfway and decided to look for someone in the future if I can, but seeing this post made my heart burst with joy in sharing this and you try it out!

We Got Transported into a novel, Mother!

IMG_8693.jpeg

But of course, you can refuse!
Mine has at least 5 characters on the cover. As you can see, the two in front are the main leads who got transported into twins. Their past selves is looking the opposite way, one looking above (positively) and the other down (negatively).

The woman behind them is the duchess who became their mother in that fantasy world. She is looking away from the front as she faces vicious beasts to save the empire once more. She’s a swordsman who was once feared in war. She has short black hair (if you are curious, she has a vicious expression unintentionally) and golden eyes.

Two college students, an older brother, and a younger sister, ended up being isekai’d from a modern world into a typical fantasy world. But they recognized that the place they entered was in an unfinished romance fantasy web novel they by chance read due to a dare. Now they have to survive as they got transported into the villains that appeared midway and got defeated by their older brother who’s the second male lead.

The siblings once had black hair and peach-colored eyes. Ron has short hair and wears a loose uniform but always puts on a playful smile. Elisa had her hair in a ponytail and always with a serious expression but often loosened up into a gentle smile.

Ron now Edwin and Elisa now Linda have blonde hair and silver fading ‘till the tips and golden eyes. The two on the cover are teens, Edwin now grown his hair to his shoulders and pulled into a loosened ponytail with braids attached, and Linda with her long curly hair pulled into a braid at the top of her head, held by a barrette(hair clip). They also would wear a necklace of small mana stones.

I really need to update on ScribbleHub as my chapters are updated along with my writing style on Wattpad… o-o’

Last edited:

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
Recovering from surgery, so forgive me if I am incoherent and typing with one good hand.
HKN Cover.png

So looking for the cover of book two. nice and simple. Take the tats on his face and make them more hermetic magic sigils, less tribal.
only include from the neck up. Glowing red would be nice. He should be like a child wearing an all-black suit of armor., but he wears it like a second skin. If you want details, Chapter 67, has a description, but you don't have to get nuts. He should be sitting on a golden throne that is on top of a dais in a stone hall. The throne needs to be way too big for him. If you feel creative, flickering light should cause a shadow to loom behind him that is very tall and thin. He should look like a kid but have the weight of the world on his shoulders. Way too serious.

im exhausted.

Jaymi

Gamer / Astronaut / Idol / Author / Vampire
My story is about a light novel author that got turned into a little girl (13ish) and became his editor's little sister. Now that he's a girl, he sees this as an opportunity to learn more about girls, because people keep saying he sucks at writing female characters.

For the cover i'd love something fun and chaotic (kinda like the nichijou cover u can see below)
I'd like to get my protagonist, Kaede (the little girl) in oversized clothes, panicking as she's on her laptop (writing her story) and Miho (The editor) is standing next to her, holding a bra for her with a smirk on her face (inside joke, mc doesn't like wearing bras)
I want the room to be filled with gaming consoles, mangas and books, and the room should by dimly lit.
The protagonist, Kaede, has really long baby blue hair and light red eyes.
The editor, Miho, has light brown hair in a braid that goes over her shoulder and green eyes.

Inspiration; (From Nichijou)
1695097539662.png

TheMonotonePuppet

Recovering from surgery, so forgive me if I am incoherent and typing with one good hand.
View attachment 22195
So looking for the cover of book two. nice and simple. Take the tats on his face and make them more hermetic magic sigils, less tribal.
only include from the neck up. Glowing red would be nice. He should be like a child wearing an all-black suit of armor., but he wears it like a second skin. If you want details, Chapter 67, has a description, but you don't have to get nuts. He should be sitting on a golden throne that is on top of a dais in a stone hall. The throne needs to be way too big for him. If you feel creative, flickering light should cause a shadow to loom behind him that is very tall and thin. He should look like a kid but have the weight of the world on his shoulders. Way too serious.

im exhausted.
Welcome back eldritch god! I hope your internal-boneless, exoskeleton-growing doctor got everything! Have the best rest possible!

LupineWrites

Thanks so much for your request! I just wanna ask a little more! Like do you have any ideas for the cover and a description of Sybil? Thank you again!!
that's real nice of you, hope you get some interesting concepts to draw
View attachment 22195

im exhausted.
Hi! I really hope your recovery is swift and I'm wishing the best for you! ❤️ Thank you for your request!

HelloHound

Hound of hell, lover of girls
Thanks so much for your request! I just wanna ask a little more! Like do you have any ideas for the cover and a description of Sybil?
you ain't gotta do my cover, I got a buddy of mine to draw her so I'm good on my current story, I could offer some stuff that ain't written yet but is up in the queue but I think you've enough to do lol

Kamelingil

Multiversal Author
Can you make me a cover of this novel?
Because the old cover ticks me off, I'd appreciate the help!

Put a badass blonde girl with a highschool uniform and ready to fight stance.