Illumination in writing

Flash_Nuke

How would you take epiphany moment and illumination ? If you make a discovery into the nature of the universe/nature/cereal after milk/life/death,etc... How would you act ?if being illuminated give you a distinctive mark(halo, white eye, horn,etc...) how common would illuminated people be and how would they be treated when their belief give them such obvious mark of their truth? And would you be illuminated? In what domain ?

OatMush

up to no good
I already have much knowledge and enlightenment about the nature of milk and cereal

OatMush

up to no good
Neither and both, milk wet cereal represent duality (cronchy slurp)

ElijahRyne

A Hermit that is NOT that Lazy…
How would you take epiphany moment and illumination ? If you make a discovery into the nature of the universe/nature/cereal after milk/life/death,etc... How would you act ?if being illuminated give you a distinctive mark(halo, white eye, horn,etc...) how common would illuminated people be and how would they be treated when their belief give them such obvious mark of their truth? And would you be illuminated? In what domain ?
Well, I would act like usual. Finding things out and self reflection are a semi-common thing for me already. Just put the media and distracting thoughts away and there I am.

APieceOfRock

Yuri Lover, endeed!
Sinwoo finally found it. The truth of the universe.
It was so close, yet so unexpected. So profound, yet mundane to everyone else but him.
Four characters,
Three pauses.
And it is.....
"Ohio! It's always been Ohio!"
From inside his padded room in St. Patrick Mental Hospital, Sinwoo's laugh resounded through the world. Then, shortly after, he was gone, and when the doctors and nurses came to check up on him, all they found was a very content potato lying on the floor.

TotallyHuman

Like I'd find in real life. People who get an inspiration about something, they either use this inspiration and develop it and it shows through results of their work, or it's just a shower thought at the level "neat, huh"
There cannot be an objective way to measure someone's understanding of the Universe. Any test can only be subjective and the real test is how this knowledge is used.
I don't see why the literal Cosmic Cobsciousness would go out of its way to give someone a tatoo for knowing their ABC's.
Though today I wrote that "Sci-fi is fantasy, but with its underlying philosophy being materialism instead of idealism", which kind of implies that the underlying philosophy behind fantasy is idealism - the idea that consciousness comes before matter. So who knows.

BearlyAlive

Certfied Super Secret Final Secret Final Boss
I stink therefore I am (in need of a bath). Tomatoes are fruits unless you want to eat them in which case they turn into vegetables. Cultivation is LitRPG made in China. Koreans love grinding games because they aren't able to find a girlfriend to grind. The world is flat if you are a two-dimensional being. Vampires eating bats is either cannibalism or causes stomach ache in case of wooden or metal bats. Writing those epiprofanities no animals were harmed.

Fresh shower thoughts. Feel free to get inspired

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
I'd freeze up and stare at the on coming headlights like a deer.

Assurbanipal_II

Empress of the Four Corners of the World
You are Spanish, right?

LuoirM

Voidiris' enthusiast feet enjoyer.
You're using words I never knew existed

Flash_Nuke

Sinwoo finally found it. The truth of the universe.
It was so close, yet so unexpected. So profound, yet mundane to everyone else but him.
Four characters,
Three pauses.
And it is.....
"Ohio! It's always been Ohio!"
From inside his padded room in St. Patrick Mental Hospital, Sinwoo's laugh resounded through the world. Then, shortly after, he was gone, and when the doctors and nurses came to check up on him, all they found was a very content potato lying on the floor.
I think there would be a LOT more carefulness when eating french fries from then on
You are Spanish, right?
No but i wish i was to get all the secret grandma recipe
You're using words I never knew existed
We learn something new everyday
Seriously thought this would be about portraying scenery illumination in novels.
It can be if you want

Last edited: