I'm bored V.2 (to authors)

BlackKnightX

How do you usually visualize the story when you write? Do you see it as a movie? Anime? Semi-realistic? Comics/manga? Real life? Video game? Or maybe you don't visualize and only focus on the words?

FluffyGamma

Buckle up chuckle fucks...

First, you become mentally insane
Then you become sane
With me so far?
Good

We will then lay down in a bed after working on the story for a day, ask yourself what it would be like if you were put in that world. what would you do. Then as your in the limbo state between sleep and wakefulness, you let your mind explore the world.
You start to add things, sights, characters, and slowly you begin to build a world that once you fall asleep, you join. Then you have yourself a good way to write a fantasy story.

This wasn't what you wanted...

Anime. I visualize it like stop motion anime. Focusing on a scene at a time.

BlackKnightX

Then you become sane
With me so far?
Good

We will then lay down in a bed after working on the story for a day, ask yourself what it would be like if you were put in that world. what would you do. Then as your in the limbo state between sleep and wakefulness, you let your mind explore the world.
You start to add things, sights, characters, and slowly you begin to build a world that once you fall asleep, you join. Then you have yourself a good way to write a fantasy story.
:blob_blank:
Blinding.

Thebluedoo

Then you become sane
With me so far?
Good

This wasn't what you wanted...

Anime. I visualize it like stop motion anime. Focusing on a scene at a time.
I honestly did this a lot as a kid, which now makes me want to search for my old notebooks with all my novel ideas

BearlyAlive

Certfied Super Secret Final Secret Final Boss
I played waaay too much RPGs, so presentation varies depending on the scene. If it's just characters doing "boring" stuff, I see it as a cut-in cutscene. For dramatic or important stuff, it's either CGs or outright cinematic clips. I even had turn-based fights happen in my head :ROFLMAO:

BlackKnightX

I played waaay too much RPGs, so presentation varies depending on the scene. If it's just characters doing "boring" stuff, I see it as a cut-in cutscene. For dramatic or important stuff, it's either CGs or outright cinematic clips. I even had turn-based fights happen in my head :ROFLMAO:
Damn. That sounds fun. I'll check out your story. Any links?