I'm bored.

BlackKnightX

Recommend me some of your most exciting novels, manga/manhwa, anime, or movies/series. Maybe things that you revisit over and over again and they still inspire you. Thanks.

Syringe

Bluetooth 7 Enabled Holy Blade w/ Red Dot Sight
Tower of God if you have the time. That kept me hooked for weeks.

And Eighty Six 86 is another if you haven't seen it already. Hiroyuki Sawano worked on the music. Easily in my top 10.

Anything from Key is good too, like Angel Beats, Clannad, Little Busters (one of the best), etc, if you're looking for a good cry.

FluffyGamma

Already finished Charlotte. Been trying to watch Angel Beats for almost a decade now. Heard it has sad ending. Gotta prepare myself.
I sit there listening to my soul your beats every month or so. That song hits so hard once you finish the anime.
(Ignore the shifting signature. I'm sure every forum I'm in is annoyed right now XD)

HungrySheep

I like yuri
Tower of God if you have the time. That kept me hooked for weeks.

And Eighty Six 86 is another if you haven't seen it already. Hiroyuki Sawano worked on the music. Easily in my top 10.

Anything from Key is good too, like Angel Beats, Clannad, Little Busters (one of the best), etc, if you're looking for a good cry.
86 is STRAIGHT FIRE.

TsumiHokiro

Just another chick in the universe
Novels:
`The Foundation series, Isaac Asimov
2001: A Space Odyssey, Arthur C. Clarke
Dune, Frank Herbert

Comics:
Oyasumi Punpun, Asano Inio
Maus, Art Spielgerman
Freesia, Matsumoto Jiiro

Movies/Anime:
A Clockwork Orange, Stanley Kubrick
Modern Times, Charlie Chaplin
Life of Brian, Monty Python

So you have a bit of diversity.

Sleds

I'm looking for Disney Sleds
I will go with some old one and some new. 666 satan (Manga), Broken Blade (Anime), Übel Blatt (Manga), Kekkaishi (Manga not the anime), Suprem Magus (Novel), Soul Land 3: The legend of the Dragon King (Manhua/Novel), The King Avatar (Anime, Manhua, Novel), Overgeared (Manwha, Novel), The legendary moonlight sculptor (Manwha, Novel), Tower of God (Anime, Manwha)