Forgotten Title I'm looking for a story in the reborn villainess subgenre...

paradigmfriday

The story might have been deleted because for the life of me, I haven't been able to find it, but I'm pretty sure I read it here.
The story is your typical reborn villainess novel, but fairly solid and pretty lengthy. The MC wakes up within the body of the heiress of a Margrave/Marquess, with
memories of having played out her life as a character in the game. In the game, she was the main villainess and obsessed with the prince. Then there were some sequel games where her brothers and her parents also become villains. The MC does your usual smart reborn MC thing and decides to try and nope out of the plot. Unfortunately, that's harder than it seems because the plot and the female lead, the designated "Heroine" seem pretty geared by the world to stand in the MC's way.

Like that's actually one of the plot points, in that the second prince that the MC's original character was supposed to go crazy for, and another of the capture targets who eventually becomes the MCs friend thanks to never buddying up with the "heroine" gain their sanity by staying away from the designated-female lead. Meanwhile, the capture targets that stay involved with the female lead seem to either be getting their minds impaired, or the "plot" is doing something to their judgment.

The Heroine also was this ditzy, semi-manipulative type, who basically was only good at gathering the capture targets around her, and manipulating those who were under the plot's sway to side with her against the MC. It's eventually hinted that there might be some greater narrative, divine/eldritch hijinks at play, because it seems like the world is trying very hard to make certain things happen, like zombie plague that was supposed to be unleashed by the MC's distraught brother after her death?

It was a nice story, solid wish-fulfillment fodder. Her family is super protective and supportive. She starts up a business selling clothing, goes into magic research, and is revealed to be a talented mage. She's given a research project at the school that's supposed to be this obscenely hard refugee resettlement project and ends up becoming a countess of an island. The story didn't outright give her a romance, but she had a thing building with the oddball eldest prince.

Anyway, does anyone remember what this story's name was? I'm guessing it must be up in KU, since it was a fairly hefty story and I couldn't find it anymore...Sort of like beneath the Dragon-Eye Moons from a while back?