I'm looking for something like, OPM or Invincible...

noname22

Basically the classic superhero in a modern setting.
I don't want something like MHA where mc goes to a hero academy or something, I'm sick of that troupe, though I don't mind if mc just goes to a regular school while secretly a hero like Mark.
Preferably mc has unique abilities, but I don't mind if it's generic as well like super strength or fire abilities.
I feel like there's a lot of these type of novel and I've read a few but somehow, they all just feel... edgy?? Don't know if that's the right word.
Simply put, I don't want an edge lord mc.

Surprise me~

Last edited:

TheTrinary

Hi, I'm Stephen
Worm is exactly that and maybe the most famous web novel of all time.

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
I was gonna say IWS, but it's a bit edgy.
Hotrod Lantern is also a bit edgy, sorry.

LORD_SHAXX

Ug

1000010947.jpg

This one is great imo. The world is being taken over by an alien religion and the mc has to become the hero by becoming there Satan.

Great read 63 chapters translated out of like 208 the author was having it translated but he got drafted. still worth a read tho

Last edited:

BigBadBoi

I'm sick of capeshit but I'd recommend great reads like "The Perfect Run".
The MC is an absolute riot and the Meta Arc absolutely destroyed my sides.

whitewoman

The D-List supervillain series is what got me into audiobooks ages ago, but I think it's been abandoned all but in name. Good reads but not Web novels.

Ellen_Dunkel

Worm is exactly that and maybe the most famous web novel of all time.
Worm? Not edgy? Like, it's good, don't get me wrong, but it's not exactly light hearted

Fluff by ravensdagger. It features some serious stuff sometimes but it's very light hearted. It's on royal road and I think on scribblehub too

TheTrinary

Hi, I'm Stephen
Worm? Not edgy? Like, it's good, don't get me wrong, but it's not exactly light hearted

Fluff by ravensdagger. It features some serious stuff sometimes but it's very light hearted. It's on royal road and I think on scribblehub too
I wouldn't consider the MC edgelord.