Recommendations In need of an action fantasy with minimal echi

CheertheDead

The narcissist and Attention Whore :>
One question, does it have to be strictly fantasy? If not, it would be my honor to recommend @YS_og mecha/action novel.

If you are looking only for fantasy, I humbly recommend my fantasy/sci-fi novel, with moderate amounts of gore and no ecchi.

My focus would largely be action scene. Fantasy and magic element would provide me a better peek into the what-if scenarios, but it isn't needed to be the center.

MareoKen

Hey, if you're still looking, consider checking out my novel, Spirit Exorcists! It's a modern fantasy world where spirits and exorcists exist. It's supernatural, action and has some gore too. There's no ecchi in it.

Synopsis:
When Mark's troubled friend, Ruby, takes her own life, a grieving Mark heads to her suicide spot to pay his respects. In a strange twist of fate, he is attacked by a powerful spirit that reveals itself to be Ruby. Shen, an exorcist from the Spiritual Anomalies Investigation Bureau, an organisation dedicated to investigating the supernatural, arrives on the scene and attempts to save Mark but complications result in Ruby's spirit binding with Mark. Now, under the guidance of the Spiritual Anomalies Investigation Bureau, Mark has to learn how to use the powers of Ruby's spirit bound to him to exorcise other spirits while revisiting Ruby's troubled past in order to unbind Ruby's spirit and allow her to pass properly into the afterlife.

https://www.scribblehub.com/series/468057/spirit-exorcists/

Aza.Iva

I have been consuming too many hentai stuffs so the over-the-top echi and lukewarm romance thing have become stale to my taste buds.

I just want a hardcore action fantasy to satisfy my curiosity.
Gory is fine. I don’t care about gory. Most of the stuff that labeled itself as gory is like slice of life daily comedy to me so it won’t make me bat an eye.
Yeah, coz if you don't add 'gore' for a tiny splash of blood... Basically long story.
Everyone is like, "Check me out!"; well, I'm no different. I prefer short stories because the addictive me won't stop until I catch up to the ongoing novel, story, manga, manhwa, anime, movie series...you get it. Hence, I've decided to be merciful toward those reading me. You can call me 'God'! hahaha

CheertheDead

The narcissist and Attention Whore :>
Been some months so I bump this post to invite some new recommendations :D