Writing Prompt Instead of transmigrating into a simple novel, the MC gets transmigrated into a fanfiction of the said novel

Feylin

Like in the title, the MC gets transmigrated into a fanfic of the novel but doesn't know what fanfic, what AU they are in cuz there are hundreds of it, theres differences but also similarities to it. Like MC doesn't know if this was the kind prince AU or the manipulative prince AU

similar personalities but different intentions kind of thing

Its something like that

TotallyHuman

Like in the title, the MC gets transmigrated into a fanfic of the novel but doesn't know what fanfic, what AU they are in cuz there are hundreds of it, theres differences but also similarities to it. Like MC doesn't know if this was the kind prince AU or the manipulative prince AU

similar personalities but different intentions kind of thing

Its something like that
this... actually sounds kinda fun.
I'll set camp

Corty

Sneaking in, stealing your socks.
Get transported into a Harry Potter fanfic.
*oh noes*
It's an emo fanfic.
*what?*
With vampires.
*This... I have seen this...*
My Chemical Romance plays in the background
*No... This can't be IT! IT IS IMPOSSIBLE!*
Ebony Dar'kness Dementia Raven Way walks past me.
*NOOOOOOOOOOOO!*

BearlyAlive

Certfied Super Secret Final Secret Final Boss
Do they get the Power of Bullshit that every MC in fanfics seems to get? Do they have to work against Mary/Gary Sue or are they on "their" side?

Being in a fanfiction already sounds bad, but having to deal with a deluded megalomaniac sociopath with godlike powers would be pretty much a reason for sudoku...

sanitylimited

the fact the protagonist exists makes it an alternate universe by default...which means dumbledore is the true villain in harry potter. voldemort is just a disposable pawn along with harry. he single handedly crippled the promenant magical families. it's amazing at what you can do with top tier mind reading skills against kids

back on topic the closest ive seen of this is in the harem genre where the new protagonist has to steal the woman from the old protagonist, but the old protagonists also are regressors etc....

https://www.webnovel.com/book/one-piece-world-only-i-know-the-plot!_26559414406737705

could interest you