Interdimensional Cucking

ConansWitchBaby

Da Scalie Whisperer
Had a random idea pop into my head just now. If a reincarnation happens to someone who was in a relationship, but they return to their original world. If they go back to their previous lover, would that qualify as self cucking? New body and shit. I may or not be high.

Kenjona

Had a random idea pop into my head just now. If a reincarnation happens to someone who was in a relationship, but they return to their original world. If they go back to their previous lover, would that qualify as self cucking? New body and shit. I may or not be high.
They may not be technically, but their partner might be if they the former relationship is still valid and they do not know that the reincarnator is their original lover. There is a reason for Death Certificates wait times if the body is not found when someone dissapears.

TotallyHuman

As the resident doctorate in this subject.
Yes. Because different dimensions contain different particles. It is not you.
when your cells are replaced you cuck yourself. But by that time your gf cells are replaced too. Then you cheat. Or no. I am confusion

HelloHound

Hound of hell, lover of girls
if your girlfriend is still considering herself to be the girlfriend of version A then yes. If she's moved on then no

Corty

Sneaking in, stealing your socks.
No. For one very simple reason.

The guy in question died. You can't cuck the dead.