Is ScribbleHub better than Webnovel in case of strong readers?

Closeranemone48

Ok,so before publishing here I published my novel on Webnovel.And tbh my experience was horrible.As far I assume there are bot readers .I don't know what is the purpose of that but it got me damn demotivated.Like,I am not here for reader numbers.I need feedbacks and I want to know the readers feelings.
But,in Scribble hub ,I think there is no bot(I hope).
So,is scribblehub better than Webnovel?
Errr, I think your questions have been answered but maybe check your punctuation? I don't know if you have a weird spacebar or something but it is wonky.

GoodPerson

The only active fanfictioners in the forum.
Getting me to laugh and getting me to want to laugh are two different things.z
thesame.jpg

Errr, I think your questions have been answered but maybe check your punctuation? I don't know if you have a weird spacebar or something but it is wonky.
He types with his ears. Based on this video:

wrongears.jpg

Sagacious_Punk

Resident solarpunk
But everyone is avoiding the most superior site for publishing your novels on.
Which is?

*Drum roll!*

WATTPAD :blob_paint:

I actually do post on Wattpad. Not the smut stuff due to a rather tyrannical ToS, but for other stuff - yes.

For all the flak it gets, Wattpad does have a tremendous audience compared to both SH and RR. However, their interface is shit (though not as shit as Webnovel's) and - this surprised me greatly - they have no system for posting reviews. Like... wtf?

Anyway, it's an ok site for social butterflies and twitter-style attention grabbers. I've found a couple of genuine creators there too, so it's not all bad. But I've got nothing to lose, so I'm taking every long shot in the dark corridors of life. YMMV.

Nevafrost

Well-known newbie author
I
Ok,it may seem like an excuse.But,I'm using a different device than usual.And I "am" trying to get accustomed to it.😅
View attachment 27766

He types with his ears. Based on this video:

View attachment 27767
Also,I am a she.😊

Nevafrost

Well-known newbie author
Then you don't count them as readers, since you can't know how much they are
Woooh!!That's how it is!!Though, I still don't like webnovel because of that fake viewers thing

FebyA

Personal experience tells me SH is where the most interactive reader tends to go. Maybe because it's connected to NovelUpdates.

For example, I got spicy comments from day 1 on SH for attracting aggro, and several more readers who commented on most chapters since then. On RR, I only received 2 comments in total and 0 on WN for doing the same thing.

Datal0g

I did a bit of research before deciding on one of the sites and SH came out on top in my (quick google) research.

Had a quick look at the other sites, but something was off-putting for everyone. With Wattpad, it was definitely the possibility of being able to comment on every single sentence...checked some of the comments and was like "No, thanks..." RR was definitely, because I didn't know if I really fit into the LitRPG-category, which was literally used as a tag in every story. For exactly the reason you mention here, webnovel was on the cancellation list.

I think it depends on what you want as feedback... from what I have seen so far, Wattpad with its inline comment option was the worst...

Sagacious_Punk

Resident solarpunk
I actually do post on Wattpad. Not the smut stuff due to a rather tyrannical ToS, but for other stuff - yes.

For all the flak it gets, Wattpad does have a tremendous audience compared to both SH and RR. However, their interface is shit (though not as shit as Webnovel's) and - this surprised me greatly - they have no system for posting reviews. Like... wtf?

Anyway, it's an ok site for social butterflies and twitter-style attention grabbers. I've found a couple of genuine creators there too, so it's not all bad. But I've got nothing to lose, so I'm taking every long shot in the dark corridors of life. YMMV.

Update: I learned yesterday that Wattpad uses the "walled garden" principle (like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.) to block you from viewing content without active registration and login.

Fuck Wattpad.

Nevafrost

Well-known newbie author
Update: I learned yesterday that Wattpad uses the "walled garden" principle (like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.) to block you from viewing content without active registration and login.

Fuck Wattpad.
That escalated real quick😂😂