Isekai Superhero Stories

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
It's a research thing. I'll take any good superhero stories as well. Not comics. I'd like it to be in writing, and on line. I did a search here, I notice there aren't many and I've already searched through most of them.

CrypticalFlint

The Devil's Foundry (Its Isekai (Only Isekai))
Nine-To-Five Villainy
There Are Superheroes In This Story
Superworld
The New Pantheon
Super Minion
The Vespidian
Vaudevillain
Ghost Spider (Royal Road Fanfiction, "Gwenpool" Isekai)
Summus Proelium
Source
The New Humans
Gift of Light

Last edited:

Prince_nonchalant

You could try one that I'm currently writing. I have a ton of stockpiled chapters. Over 100 to be exact. The name of the book is The Mind World And The Outcast Hero. I release daily but I'll release more depending on how many readers I get. You can find it both on Scribblehub and Webnovel.

PS: I'm new to scribblehub so still trying to grasp how everything here works....

Fueled by a painful past, Nathan has always dreamt of becoming a hero. However, in reality, he is no more than an average teenager in an average world.

REGRETTABLY, on his 16th birthday, Nathan and his two best friends, Sindy and Andrew, are mysteriously transported to a world known as The Mind World. Nathan comes to bear the title of The Mind Hero and aims to save as many lives as possible.

However, he soon comes to realize that the Mind World despises people from The Real World (The world which he is from). The Real World summons dangerous monsters called Demon Beasts which wreak havoc, slaughtering thousands of people every day in the Mind World.

Due to this, many people from the Mind World seek the destruction of the Real World and those who come from it.

Now, Nathan and his friends must go through a perilous journey to save both the people of The Mind and Real Worlds, battling Demon Beasts, villains, and even Angels and Deities, all while wearing crowns of hatred from those around them.

Last edited: