Isn't there something that will allow me to release the episodes at the date and time I want?

Safako

Isn't there something that will allow me to release the episodes at the date and time I want?

RiaCorvidiva

Lady with a Caws.
For chapters, schedule them in the top right of the edit page:

Make sure you set 'OK' after you set the time.

In terms of releasing a completely new series, I'm not sure if that's possible or if you're just stuck with it coming out 'whenever mods let it pass through the queue'.

Safako

For chapters, schedule them in the top right of the edit page:

Make sure you set 'OK' after you set the time.

In terms of releasing a completely new series, I'm not sure if that's possible or if you're just stuck with it coming out 'whenever mods let it pass through the queue'.
and there is a another problem i released my novel but i cant see at the home page or i cant see when i search the name.

Corty

Sneaking in, stealing your socks.

Minirules

Hi my novel is still not showing on the page or after searching can somebody tell me the reason

Lysander_Works

I tried to use the scheduled feature but it seems to have a longer delay than the time I set it to drop. Could be that it's expecting a different time zone format than what area I am in. Should work, but expect delays if you don't already know which time zone is used on schedule. {For chapters, not for the actual novel itself}.

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
I tried to use the scheduled feature but it seems to have a longer delay than the time I set it to drop. Could be that it's expecting a different time zone format than what area I am in. Should work, but expect delays if you don't already know which time zone is used on schedule. {For chapters, not for the actual novel itself}.
You have to set your timezone.

Lysander_Works

You mean on SH? I did.
On the system, I can't cause lots of websites for some reason kick me of it I don't have the exact right timezone that they want versus what I actually have (usually blamed on CloudFlare). So system wide, I am limited to what time zone I can broadcast.
If that isn't the cause of delays on when it should go live, then I don't know what is. It's mysterious enough for me not to try it anymore, and if I remember right, the maximum delay is not anywhere long enough for me to want to rely on it.