It is amazing

doravg

106/4001 (bigot towards homophobs)
I wrote 4k words for my English story today, and I only stopped at that point because I needed to take my walk before it started to rain. All that backbreaking effort to string a story together in German, all those headaches, those tired fingers (because I needed to hit backspace more than once). And now the story just flows, I can't even feel it as the time passes.

It is simply amazing.

GoodPerson

The only active fanfictioners in the forum.
I wrote 4k words for my English story today, and I only stopped at that point because I needed to take my walk before it started to rain. All that backbreaking effort to string a story together in German, all those headaches, those tired fingers (because I needed to hit backspace more than once). And now the story just flows, I can't even feel it as the time passes.

It is simply amazing.
Me, who's still compressing my brain to leak out ideas:

caniborrow.jpg

doravg

Me, who's still compressing my brain to leak out ideas:

View attachment 28521
You could start playing a never-ending story.

That is a game that I think many people have played when they were little, but I played it with my younger cousin. The game is played so: You and someone else tell a story together. Sort of like cowriting, but you write nothing down. Just tell a story. So, you say a paragraph, then your partner should say a paragraph that builds up on the developments which happened in your paragraph. So on, so fort, until the story is done.

Sort of like playing a table-top game, with the difference, that you make up the things yourself.

MasFaqih

That is a game that I think many people have played when they were little, but I played it with my younger cousin. The game is played so: You and someone else tell a story together. Sort of like cowriting, but you write nothing down. Just tell a story. So, you say a paragraph, then your partner should say a paragraph that builds up on the developments which happened in your paragraph. So on, so fort, until the story is done.

Sort of like playing a table-top game, with the difference, that you make up the things yourself.
Unfortunately, There's nothing like that in our country.

I always close my eyes as I lay on my bed whenever I think of my story. I always put myself on my mc's shoes and let the story flow in my head. Then write the story based on what I imagined doing that

doravg

I always close my eyes as I lay on my bed whenever I think of my story. I always put myself on my mc's shoes and let the story flow in my head. Then write the story based on what I imagined doing that
That is a good strategy. I might try it sometime.

GoodPerson

The only active fanfictioners in the forum.

Unfortunately, There's nothing like that in our country.
Yo, faqih. Some time later, we should do dis, my guy.