Japanese novels and "Pheromones"

• Thread starter Deleted member 133647
  • Start date

Garon

mushoku tensei, I remembered the moment when Rudeus tried to force the red-haired girl (I don’t remember the name) to have sex with him. And he also tried to give her a pheromone potion. And then at the end of ranobe he says how pedophilia is bad lmao.

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
If I read one more line about pheromones, I'll die. IT IS SO CRINGE. korean novels are bettter
Technically, humans do release pheromones.
There have been studies that looked into whether individual smells made from their bodies, pheromones, and other things contribute to what makes them attractive/unattractive towards others.
I think they concluded that it does play some part into what makes some people attracted to others.
'-'

As for KNs...there are quite a few ABO KN's out there, so...
:sweat_smile:

X

Jaymi

Gamer / Astronaut / Idol / Author / Vampire
mushoku tensei, I remembered the moment when Rudeus tried to force the red-haired girl (I don’t remember the name) to have sex with him. And he also tried to give her a pheromone potion. And then at the end of ranobe he says how pedophilia is bad lmao.
he also got fooked by her without his consent so iss all guud :3

Lysander_Works

Technically, humans do release pheromones.
There have been studies that looked into whether individual smells made from their bodies, pheromones, and other things contribute to what makes them attractive/unattractive towards others.
I think they concluded that it does play some part into what makes some people attracted to others.
This is true, though we still don't know everything. Congrats! This has now turned into a pheromone discussion thread, maybe.

This also reminds me a lot of the one chapter I wrote. It's... different at least. Honestly I don't know what the heck I was doing but I found it amusing to look back at.

Mortrexo

I personally think that choosing smell is quite an interesting option to show attractiveness. It has to be done with moderation, but it is a real thing, and in fantasy, amplifying those traits is not out of pocket, right?

ACertainPassingUser

Japanese (and chinese (?)) novel/comic/anime rule no. 69 xxix

Pheromone = Aphrosidiac

Explanation : author cant be botherrd to make a character genuinely sexualy attracted with another, therrfore the author forcibly turn their character body odor to produce aphrosidiac in order to attract female cast as soon as possible.

The body-odor aphrosidiac of protagonist also has side effect of decreasing the intelligence of Female cast, therefore allowing them to act with near-zero dignity, overwriting what their original lore supossed to be.

Lodur

Eight virgin
she was just horny and apparently her daughter could smell the "Pheromones"
1) There is quite a number of people with strong sense of smell. I, for example, is one of them. (Well, not to the grade of dog's sense of smell, but still...)
2) People's bodily excretions have odours, and is it so unbeleivable, that someone with sharp sense of smell can feel it even in small quantities?