JJK Shower Thoughts (major manga spoilers)

2wordsperminute

Oh. That's cause I'm pretty sure it's false. @2wordsperminute am I right?
Domain expansions already take up a lot of energy on their own, adding on to that might indeed make it disadvantageous. But, for the big hitters like gojo and sukuna who can already throw around domain expansions like it's nothing, it wouldn't be too bad.

GabrielTenma

Warning: I do not know much about the manga. Please avoid too many spoilers. And for those who don't know JJK, I may not spoil terribly much about the manga in my prompt, but other JJK fans may, and I do not hold back on spoiling the anime.

So, I don't know terribly much about anything after the anime, but through osmosis and Youtube JJK theorists spoiling me with their accursed thumbnails, I have
heard that Sukuna has not been defeated yet. And he has gone through people easy as pie. And he is only at 19 fingers. So far, people keep coming after him, and he gets them destroyed
But! While I was blowdrying my hair, I was thinking...
If Nobara's fate is undecided, could she be the one to do him in? I think, in one of the biggest twists ever, she is going to be the one to take him down right now. If there is one finger of Sukuna's, then she could use it as a sympathetic tool. And even if Sukuna's fingers cannot be destroyed, no matter! She has her straw dolls she can place atop of the limb.

What do you guys think? Could she do it?

Also, I was curious. Something I have always wondered is...
Why are there no remote domain expansions? It is possible, right? I can imagine it would be a feat on par with Sukuna's barrier-less domain expansion, but it could happen. Especially with those who use sympathetic techniques like Nobara, Shikigami-users like Megumi, and Manipulators like Geto and Mei Mei, because you already have a built-in link for your technique to use. If you can make a barrier without being inside of it, then you could make a domain expansion without being inside of it, no? Open a domain expansion without yourself in it.
As a jjk fan (latest chapter and all). Based on what Gege has been doing so far, it's possible but with jjk, it's a see to believe thing, there has been so many theories that never come through.

I think that's the best bet though, seeing as Nobara's technique can hit the target's soul.

Remote domains in my opinion are a very wild gamble kind of thing. Domain naturally means the place which someone has some kind of advantage over others in.

Not only that, (True)Domains are stuff that takes a lot of curse energy to expend.

I can see the idea of Megumi filling up a shikigami with enough CE to make a domain but then the CE that was used to expend the domain using the shikigami would either cause it to disappear along with the domain. You also have the possibility of the connection servering like when Megumi runs out of CE or the type or it might work.

In the end, all this really relies on Gege. I think that domain being close range makes the fight better in my opinion.

No spamming of OP blasts like in certain other works but hey, would be cool to see!

georgelee5786

2024 Shovel Duel Champion
If Gojo couldn't, there's no way Nobara can. I'll be absolutely pissed if she vanishes and comes back with some bullshit power to win

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
If Gojo couldn't, there's no way Nobara can. I'll be absolutely pissed if she vanishes and comes back with some bullshit power to win
But I mean, Nobara already has a bullshit power: the power to attack from afar by sending a blow to the soul through your bodyparts. And it would make sense, paralleling how both Gojo and Maki come back from the dead with a new powerup. Hell, Gojo learned how to do reversed curse techniques AND Hollow Purple in much less than a day, and Maki became Toji 2.0.

And if she merely gets a power up with nothing new, she is primed to take Sukuna down from a position of complete safety, no? Gojo had to be in the fray with both Mahoraga and Sukuna. Sukuna shouldn't be able to retaliate against her since she is not putting her soul on the line like Mahito was with his soul technique (Sukuna won't be in danger when he gets all 20 fingers, so that means Sukuna will easily go back to being a threat once all pieces of his soul are connected). Also, if she wanted, she could literally hammer Yuji with straw doll techniques and send them into Megumi until Sukuna is forced to give up Megumi. Again, from total safety, without Mahoraga's cheat ass even in the fight.

So...
Would it not make sense? Or, does it make sense, but it would piss you off anyway?