Jujutsu Kaisen expressions

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
Jujutsu Kaisen anime expressions utterly fascinate me. They are so interesting and bombastic, particularly the ones of Curses or the Exorcists in battle. I want to recreate the sheer level of complexity and unique emotions within my readers' minds. Of course, I know full well that some needs to be left unsaid and filled in by the readers' imagination. But I need to know how to describe it in full so I can decide what to leave out. I have my doubts that the SH forums will try their hand at this (they'll probably just criticize my tastes or something *cough, cough* looking at you, @Controps @Anon2023 @SailusGebel *cough, cough*), but I want to create a thread anyway! I must express my love of Jujutsu Kaisen someway!

Prompt: Describe a Jujutsu Kaisen expression of one of the characters.

Rules:
  • Has to be a unique expression that you have never described before. That does not mean don't describe smiles, but have you ever described a smile close to some of the ones that Mahito has done?
  • Has to be done in very in-depth detail. Each important feature must be covered please.
  • Uses comparisons and/or metaphors to give the true depth of emotion that these amazing artists manage to contain within each face.
  • Don't use the name of the character!

SailusGebel

SailusGebel

I won't reply here anymore as I don't want to incur the wrath of Writing Prompt subforum overlord. But I have to clear my name. I don't give a damn what happens in Writing Prompt subforum. Do what you won't here.

TheMonotonePuppet

can you pwease gimme an example
A mania burns happily, obsessively, under the dark shade cast by his billowing blue hair. With a twitch of his back, and a kickback of his legs, he dodges up and backward, looking down on his opponent. He could not handle the sheer euphoria this life-or-death struggle brought him; could not handle the perfection being created in the frightening conviction in his opponent's eyes, which blazed around the person in black-and-white contrasts. The moonlight's illumination of the beautiful face exposed his inability to handle it, unnatural life barely contained within his features, the desperation of battle lust moving strangely.
'OH THE BEAUTY!' he thought to himself, as piano thundered like hail behind him. The grin pulled back up his pale, smooth skin with a sharp fisher's hook of shadow. The grey stitches lining his eyes strained, his cheeks raising in joy more sheer than a polished cliffside, narrowing his upturned eyes around his pinprick pupils. Flawless teeth pressed together tightly in rows of white, slender trailing eyebrows raising in surprise, as cursed energy welled in blue-and-black clouds, spreading like oil staining the depths of an ocean.

But please expand on what I have done. Do better than what I have done. Create unique comparisons from your own walks of life that truly paint an artpiece.

Last edited:

dummycake

Already daydreamed about this interaction
I won't reply here anymore as I don't want to incur the wrath of Writing Prompt subforum overlord. But I have to clear my name. I don't give a damn what happens in Writing Prompt subforum. Do what you won't here.

I’m not interested either.
Good afternoon.

I was suffering, thinking, "Are Sailus and Anon2023 interested in Writing Prompts?"
I tried to ask you, but my fingers never listened to me, what if they don't respond? What if they hate Writing Prompts?
I felt in despair. I need to know their opinions. What would I do without their opinions? How can I move on without them in every thread?
I couldn't, I wouldn't.
I wouldn't be able to live without their opinions...

Rhaps

Jedi Fae
Yes please! Jujutsu Kaisen or Real Estate Developer!!!
I was trying not to ask too much of you all, but I WILL GLADLY TAKE DESCRIPTIONS OF THE GREATEST REAL ESTATE DEVELOPER EXPRESSIONS!!!
His entire face trembled, warping from an honest and good business man to his true self. He bit his lower lip like an animal, teeth chattering as if he would tear it off. Veins pops on his forehead, pulsating with anger and thoughts. And eyes, they are the windows to the soul, his pupils shrunks and shakes as if there was an earthquake, they showed the insanity of a man who seeks more and more, his greed infinite in nature.

You do not see a man in him, but a monster created by capitalism.

TheMonotonePuppet

His entire face trembled, warping from an honest and good business man to his true self. He bit his lower lip like an animal, teeth chattering as if he would tear it off. Veins pops on his forehead, pulsating with anger and thoughts. And eyes, they are the windows to the soul, his pupils shrunks and shakes as if there was an earthquake, they showed the insanity of a man who seeks more and more, his greed infinite in nature.

You do not see a man in him, but a monster created by capitalism.
YES! Action with animalism accentuating the contrasts between what we know what we was and what he is now. I enjoyed the description of the veins, with that way you described them pulsating. And then you brought the adage to show us what his soul is like to us. I LOVE IT! Thank you!
I’m not interested either.
Good afternoon.
I knew it!

Last edited: