Just curious about smut-harem writers

Yi_San

Okay, like I said I want to ask something to smut and harem writers.
I usually don't read these above stuffs as it is really unacceptable for these concepts to my humble life. So I just wanna ask:
1) Are you writing this super hot works based on your pure imagination or your ideological concepts?
2) when you read your own smut works, what would you feel?
3)Do your parents, close relatives know about your hobby?
4) Are you ready to accept a real harem life in real life?
5) what are your opinions about real life harems?
6)Do your close ones read your works? What is Thier reaction?
7) Any underage smut authors here?
8) reason for writing this?

There are a lot of smut-harem works here. As I couldn't accept those, I am always wondering about these things.
Don't take it for offense lol. I just couldn't hold onto my doubts anymore. It's killing me.

Lorelliad

call me Roamer 🎩
I'm not one myself, but I'm the guy who reads these things whenever I get horny. I've actually tried to write it once, but I lack real life experience, since I'm, well, 14.

Zirrboy

Fueled by anger
1) Not entirely sure what you mean by "super hot", but planning is required even for wish fulfillment immersion. At least for me
2) Mostly dissatisfaction with the quality
3) Yes
4) I can't even deal with one, so spare me from more
5) You do what you want, none of my busyness. Though admittedly the asymmetric relationship of one having options with the others being expected to remain exclusive does raise some concerns
6) Sometimes. Though nothing of note in terms of reaction. I just talk stuff through with them from time to time
8) Internet points

ArcadiaBlade

I'm a Lazy Writer, So What?
I have so many perverted ideas to write a smut novel but can't even write a single one of them due to looking for a good smut idea to write on. Its like a glutton being served a large feast yet has a small stomach.

tounokenja

Gyaru connoisseur
1> Some are planned, others are done on the fly. I try to keep it entertaining though, so personalities are abundant.
2> Light cringe at times, but otherwise enjoyable to read.
3> With pride, yes.
4> With pride and boner, yes.
5> Communication is key. There shouldn't be unwilling participants or excessive favoritism. Modern harems should be about mutual respect, love, and consideration.
6> A bit of criticism with the incest, but once I explained weeb culture, they understood.
7> no.
8> Bored.

Nane

Doesn't go well in a milkshake
I usually don't read these above stuffs as it is really unacceptable for these concepts to my humble life. So I just wanna ask:
1) Are you writing this super hot works based on your pure imagination or your ideological concepts?

There are a lot of smut-harem works here. As I couldn't accept those, I am always wondering about these things.
Don't take it for offense lol. I just couldn't hold onto my doubts anymore. It's killing me.
My thoughts exactly. I need answers.

GodlessEmperor

Emperor of trash writing

I'm not a smut author (mainly because I'm too lazy to write out the sex scenes) The same kind of questions can be asked to all genres though.
Lets say dark fantasy. I mean real dark fantasys with children getting raped, everyone dying, turning the MC into a psychopath etc.

What do those authors feel when they read their story(2)? Are they ready to rape a child in real life(4)? Do they want depression? Etc.
It's all the same. At least that's my opinion.

Lets say dark fantasy. I mean real dark fantasys with children getting raped, everyone dying, turning the MC into a psychopath etc.

What do those authors feel when they read their story(2)? Are they ready to rape a child in real life(4)? Do they want depression? Etc.
wtf are you on about? do fps developers go around shooting people?

Anon_Y_Mousse

Semicolon Enjoyer
Are they ready to rape a child in real life(4)
I am legally, morally and personally required to say no.

That is a far cry from what the OP is asking and not really a good comparison. It is out of curiosity and all of these don't seem like questions that attack the authors personally, at least to me.

That being said, a better question to grimdark authors is what inspired them to write the setting and if they believe in the morals of their MC.

Yi_San

I found out that I really can't imagine your mindsets. Maybe I am too young (I mean innocent 😌) everyone,thanks for answering my questions. (I didn't expect so many answers though). I just wanna know if you guys do have a moral connection with your character works. And .....I guess it will be ok if I say those are your sexual fulfillment wishes?🤔

RaizarP

A Giga Chad
1. Imagination
2. Well, normal?
3. Yes, they knew.
4. I'm ready, because it's legal in my country to have 4 wives.
5. Normal? Maybe because polygamy is legal in here.
6. Yes, their reaction is mostly normal and they just joke about it.
7. I don't know.
8. Because I wanted to! xD

Yi_San

I am legally, morally and personally required to say no.

That is a far cry from what the OP is asking and not really a good comparison. It is out of curiosity and all of these don't seem like questions that attack the authors personally, at least to me.

That being said, a better question to grimdark authors is what inspired them to write the setting and if they believe in the morals of their MC.
You caught my point! Upon reading something like the above mentioned scene ( aka child rape), what cross the mind first is: the person who wrote this may support child rape? Even though I know it may not be the case.

Last edited:

DarkGodEM

Book Editor
Both!
image_2021-12-06_103520.png

Horny! Isn't that the whole point
Yes, but not that I do it for money these days
Yeah, def. However, it's highly illegal where I live.
If all parts are consenting, fuck them until they beg for you to fuck someone else tomorrow because they can't walk
some friends. But most people I know cannot read english so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I started writing smut when I was 12
You mean, answering you? I'm bored. Also, it's free advertisement

Yi_San

1. Imagination
2. Well, normal?
3. Yes, they knew.
4. I'm ready, because it's legal in my country to have 4 wives.
5. Normal? Maybe because polygamy is legal in here.
6. Yes, their reaction is mostly normal and they just joke about it.
7. I don't know.
8. Because I wanted to! xD
Wow, You love real life harems!! Okay I guess you are from Arab countries?

Well... How do you plan to manage them all in the future? And also will anyone be willing to be your another partner? 🙄 Will you become sad if one of them break up with you ? Are reverse harems legal in your country?
(Just some annoying mindless questions. Ignore it.)

Ooohhh😶 so much trouble!!!

Kilolo

I'm so kewl
Wow, You love real life harems!! Okay I guess you are from Arab countries?

Well... How do you plan to manage them all in the future? And also will anyone be willing to be your another partner? 🙄 Will you become sad if one of them break up with you ? Are reverse harems legal in your country?
(Just some annoying mindless questions. Ignore it.)

Ooohhh😶 so much trouble!!!
i'll answer for him

it's not the country, it's the religion. there's plenty of country allowing such a practice. the most famous example are Brunei, it still using a kind of monarchy sistem where the leader of the country (which is called "Sultan") are allowed to even have lots of concubines as well.

polygamy is actually a complicated thing, the question about management is a very good question indeed. but the most common idea is by having multiple houses. it actually didn't allowed to keep more than a wife in one house.
and no, of course not anyone would willing for such practice, it actually much more rare for anyone to actually willing for that part.
as for the break up, it's actually the idea. so the wife could took some alimony and the child with them.
and no, reverse harem isn't allowed, way too patriarchal I know.

Yi_San

Thank you so much. I thought it would be a stupid question.
Well, my religion allows a man to have 4 wives. (outlawed in our country.)
Someone from our region married another wife (orphan) at the back of first wife and brought her home later.(very later)(after it became big problem.) But ya know, it is awkward in most occasions when both of them meets eye to eye. it was ... Very awkward. Even I felt it when I saw both of them stood face to face in a house warming function.
Later,The first wife decisively chose to divorce him as she couldn't tolerate to share her husband with another woman. She filed a case in police station and asked for a good compensation. She is now living as another. And I also heard that the lady's brothers came to see the ex husband 'for good'. 😏😂
Horny! Isn't that the whole point
You hit it man

Last edited:

KiraMinoru

Untitled Generic Member
I know this isn’t really what this is being asked, but felt like giving some insight into why we’ve been led to believe polygamy is morally unacceptable.

If we’re being honest here, the real root reason polygamy isn’t accepted isn’t particularly about morals or stuff like inheritance issues like we’re led to believe. In nature polygyny is actually much more common than monogamous relationships and there are pretty good reasons for that.

When you get stuff like polygamy happening, you see an accumulation of power under certain groups of people. It’s effectively what gives rise to the birth of kings and queens. Polygamy can lead to the accumulation of vast fortunes in a short amount of time. Effectively hoarding wealth within these large households that form can lead to an unhealthy dysfunctional economy over time and major disparity between people not in their circle.

In reality, the government just doesn’t want such large households forming because they can become a huge threat to their authority, stability, and ability to govern. King-like figures existing under a democracy, the government wouldn’t be able to control these large households very easily or interfere with what they’re doing if they allowed for polygamy.

A man with let’s say two hundred wives could raise a loyal army out of thousands of child soldiers in a pretty short period of time. Half the wives could be pumping out kids while the other half takes care of them/educates them while they also work to accumulate money. If the household becomes too large and gains too much power, the government may reach the point where they cannot touch those households without paying a heavy price.

This is why the government would nip the problem in the bud before it’s allowed to gain a footing. In history, extreme examples have been made of such people. Such as outright publicly killing the man in broad daylight and leaving the women and children without any means to fend for themselves. Why go so far? To set an example. This is wrong. Do not become like them. It’s to implant the fear of it happening to others. That would be the true origin of what we view as monogamy being morally correct.

You also see genetically superior males taking up the female population leading to other males unable to find a partner. It sounds unfair, but it’s just nature at play. Humans are essentially salty and can’t accept that they’re inferior to someone else and that they’ll be left out.

These are some of the conclusions I came to when actually writing polygamy and crunching some actual numbers in excel for household incomes just for some minimum wage stuff. The tax system for a monogamous society just would not work for a polygamous one.

Last edited: