Just discovered a massive scam rabbit hole

Gryphon

The One who has the Eyes
So I was scrolling through YT today, and something popped up on my recommendation. It was one of those questionnaire polls that they introduced recently and the question was what is 50+50. That's not the interesting part though. The interesting part is the channel name.

Beast Gifts. What's more, it got on my recommended from someone else sharing the poll called: MR ANSH YT. You know what they both have in common.

They're "giveaway" creators. Now the reason I have giveaway in quotes cause its an obvious scam. I mean, all the comments beneath have no more than three likes, all say they got a $100 gift card, mostly PlayStation or roblox, and have a strange propensity to name their home country. You know, as if they're all bought. What's more, I decided to test something. I commented the word scam and my comment was instantly flagged and deleted.

So I did a bit of digging. First, I went through Beast Gifts community history. What's interesting is that they didn't start doing giveaway questions. They just spammed a bunch of easy math questions then asked people to subscribe. It wasn't until recently that they started putting the obvious scam link in the comments. Pretty obvious the method behind it. Get people to subscribe so they're more likely to show back up on the recommended when they start doing the scam. Then they click on the comments, see the positive bot comments, and if they're tech illiterate enough, click the link.

What's more, I'm pretty sure either MR ANSH YT and Beast Gifts are the same person, or at least they're working together. Why else would they share a scam post? That's the back-up just in case they don't subscribe to Beast Gifts. They have other channels sharing the scam poll so its more likely to hit your recommended.

I also discovered another thing. In the comment section of another scam poll, there is a verified account. It goes by the name: prince2007. Clicked on the channel, and its a whole 621,000 subscriber channel that uploads shorts, and guess what, shares other scam polls. Interestingly enough, some of these scam polls deleted the scam link after enough time passed. Most likely so they don't get caught by YT for the obvious scam that they are. Get in, get out. That's the motto.

This is a deep rabbit whole that spans at least 6 different channels, all doing the same stuff. What's more interesting, is that Beast Gifts and MR ANSH YT are unable to be looked up on YT. Type in Beast Gifts channel, and it won't appear. However, prince2007 will appear when searching: prince2007 channel. I'm guessing its because of the channel's size.

I'm discovering this as I'm writing this down. In the comment section of the first community question, there's an account called: MrBeast with the @ as Beast-gift.351. Clicked on the channel, and its another scam poll channel. This crap goes so far down it becomes as black as a starless night sky.

Beware of this type of stuff when going through your internet life. There are legit massive ass scammer communities out there like this one. Here's some screenshots just so y'all know how deep this goes.

Screenshot 2023-09-16 12.15.08 PM.png
Screenshot 2023-09-16 12.15.15 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-09-16 12.15.32 PM.png
Screenshot 2023-09-16 12.15.38 PM.png

Rhaps

Jedi Fae
I don't really check these things, when they popped up on my recommendation, I just do quick math and move on.

BigBadBoi

I mean scams using mr beast have been around for like a year mostly with them buying yt ads saying shit like click the link and get 1000 bucks or some shit.

PeacefulMyst

In your heart~
So I was scrolling through YT today, and something popped up on my recommendation. It was one of those questionnaire polls that they introduced recently and the question was what is 50+50. That's not the interesting part though. The interesting part is the channel name.

Beast Gifts. What's more, it got on my recommended from someone else sharing the poll called: MR ANSH YT. You know what they both have in common.

They're "giveaway" creators. Now the reason I have giveaway in quotes cause its an obvious scam. I mean, all the comments beneath have no more than three likes, all say they got a $100 gift card, mostly PlayStation or roblox, and have a strange propensity to name their home country. You know, as if they're all bought. What's more, I decided to test something. I commented the word scam and my comment was instantly flagged and deleted.

So I did a bit of digging. First, I went through Beast Gifts community history. What's interesting is that they didn't start doing giveaway questions. They just spammed a bunch of easy math questions then asked people to subscribe. It wasn't until recently that they started putting the obvious scam link in the comments. Pretty obvious the method behind it. Get people to subscribe so they're more likely to show back up on the recommended when they start doing the scam. Then they click on the comments, see the positive bot comments, and if they're tech illiterate enough, click the link.

What's more, I'm pretty sure either MR ANSH YT and Beast Gifts are the same person, or at least they're working together. Why else would they share a scam post? That's the back-up just in case they don't subscribe to Beast Gifts. They have other channels sharing the scam poll so its more likely to hit your recommended.

I also discovered another thing. In the comment section of another scam poll, there is a verified account. It goes by the name: prince2007. Clicked on the channel, and its a whole 621,000 subscriber channel that uploads shorts, and guess what, shares other scam polls. Interestingly enough, some of these scam polls deleted the scam link after enough time passed. Most likely so they don't get caught by YT for the obvious scam that they are. Get in, get out. That's the motto.

This is a deep rabbit whole that spans at least 6 different channels, all doing the same stuff. What's more interesting, is that Beast Gifts and MR ANSH YT are unable to be looked up on YT. Type in Beast Gifts channel, and it won't appear. However, prince2007 will appear when searching: prince2007 channel. I'm guessing its because of the channel's size.

I'm discovering this as I'm writing this down. In the comment section of the first community question, there's an account called: MrBeast with the @ as Beast-gift.351. Clicked on the channel, and its another scam poll channel. This crap goes so far down it becomes as black as a starless night sky.

Beware of this type of stuff when going through your internet life. There are legit massive ass scammer communities out there like this one. Here's some screenshots just so y'all know how deep this goes.

View attachment 22149View attachment 22150
View attachment 22151View attachment 22152
usually these livestreams are also played on a loop as well so it can run 24/7. seen a shitton of these.