Just landed on the site, and I've got a couple of questions. Can someone help me out?

Sareza

• How do you 'favorite' a series? I can't find the favorite button, but I did spot it on a chapter.

• Tried making five different lists in the library list, but only the recent three saved, and the other two disappeared. Can you really only add three?

Prince_Azmiran_Myrian

🐉Burns you with his Love🐉
🐉
@WelcomeToSH

There is not a favorite button for a series, only for chapters.This is what a list is for.

You can add more than three lists, maybe try again later or add stuff to some of them so they aren't all empty.

Last edited:

Theirl

SHHS detainee no. 0004
• How do you 'favorite' a series? I can't find the favorite button, but I did spot it on a chapter.

• Tried making five different lists in the library list, but only the recent three saved, and the other two disappeared. Can you really only add three?
I just put everything in my reading list and memorize the novel position on it XD

Voidiris

Gaze into the abyss to truly see?
Welcome to scribble hub. You should definitely look at the reading list options, there are some neat settings that are quite helpful.