Just wanting some feedback

Mizu

I have been talking to people about their stories and concepts in their stories. Things such as soft vs hard magic and historical accuracy. I was wondering anybody would like to tell me their opinions on my story. They can be things you liked. Things you think could have been improved. Or perhaps even things that you would like to talk about.
The story is Glory be to Arria. It is a fantasy book set in a more realistic world. There is magic but it isn't super important as it doesn't resolve conflicts for the most part. It mostly centers around a nationalistic and militaristic society of Arria but has a good chuck of views from three important Allonian characters. It takes place during the Arrian-Allonian war and there is technically another story set in the same world that takes place after this one. I will give a small shout out because it is a different style of story than mine but it is also relevant. The name is The Traitor in the Palace. This one is done by another author (my brother) and follows one of the Allonian POV's son, James Asherton, and his struggles.
That was just a small shout out. Anyways, I appreciate any response and hope that we have a thoughtful discussion.