Keep triggering the system like a dummy

FlutterOfCrows

Any idea how to avoid triggering the anti cheat system and how long I should wait to reupload a chapter when I do end up slipping and crashing into it?
EDIT: Nevermind, found the original bug pages that discuss the anti cheat system. Anyone know off hand how to delete a thread you made?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 29316

Any idea how to avoid triggering the anti cheat system and how long I should wait to reupload a chapter when I do end up slipping and crashing into it?
EDIT: Nevermind, found the original bug pages that discuss the anti cheat system. Anyone know off hand how to delete a thread you made?
Just ask Tony himself.

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Posting 3 chapters in a day will result in a 3-week VAC ban from the tags you've used.
Wow I had no clue. Hooray for lazitude.
Why is that considered cheating?
Can someone endorse this statement? It seems weird to me.
Huh? Oh dear, I didn't know that. Is that for real?
Ben is trolling, please don't take what he is saying to heart.

I am kinda annoyed that he is trolling in a serious thread in a serious subforum, but it's still trolling nonetheless. I mean... Geez Ben, leave the trolling to General, please.

In any case, just remember to take basically everything he says as a joke and you should be fine.

LinMeili

I am kinda annoyed that he is trolling in a serious thread in a serious subforum, but it's still trolling nonetheless. I mean... Geez Ben, leave the trolling to General, please.

In any case, just remember to take basically everything he says as a joke and you should be fine.

Phew! Thanks.

Legi0n

Thank you, I share your annoyance.