Writing Kitty's Current Idea... Needs fleshing out.

ConcubusBunny

Chaotic lewd enby bunny. They/them
Thank you
I am glad you spoke! I love your process of thought! I could actually incorporate some of these into my story too!:blob_aww:

Especially the part that you have to love yourself before you can love another. Heheh... Add some cute little minions from the demon king's court to befriend the broken girl.~

I was also planning on having the hero from the human faction come to storm the demon's place. After all, they can't let the demon king keep the saint that is supposed to kill him. Well, that has the power to kill him. Though, I am still unsure how that will go yet.~

The twist at the ceremony! :blob_happy:

Lol, those alternative endings too. Grim to the very end! :blob_happy: Queen of all.~
Thank you, glad my voice was heard although these weren't even my grim ending these were the "happiest" endings that I could think in a realistic setting due to the info given but I didn't go too dark cause you didn't seem to be fund of that if I did they'll be way more death on both sides more power struggle more human and demon kingdoms at war and resurrections of fallen comrade's to be used as puppets.

KoyukiMegumi

Kitty
Thank you

Thank you, glad my voice was heard although these weren't even my grim ending these were the "happiest" endings that I could think in a realistic setting due to the info given but I didn't go too dark cause you didn't seem to be fund of that if I did they'll be way more death on both sides more power struggle more human and demon kingdoms at war and resurrections of fallen comrade's to be used as puppets.
I would love to see your grim endings then! :blob_happy: In the name of funzies! I love grim though I rarely go that route for endings. *I do go grim for the story per se, but I like to give my character the happy ending people rarely get in life.*

ConcubusBunny

I would love to see your grim endings then! :blob_happy: In the name of funzies! I love grim though I rarely go that route for endings. *I do go grim for the story per se, but I like to give my character the happy ending people rarely get in life.*
Hm alright I'll give my grim ending the thing is that I don't know how awful it will be but if you find joy in it that'll be great.

So the mc found a place to belong with her new friends still hating the Kong at this point when to other demon lord's hear of the MC's demon king's plans and decide that he doesn't deserve such power so they go and retrieve them as well at the same time as the heroes pursue the kingdom the mc focus instead on the other demon kingdoms cause they pose more of a threat while at war the mc watches her closest friend a battle maid the king first put to care for her die protecting the mc, with her guts on the floor she professes her love to the mc as she kneels there crying at her corpse before the mc kisses her and she dies (don't worry about them not getting shot or attacked this is anime logic to not attack the mc during an emotional moment)
In her rage and pure helplessness she unleashed her true power ending the battle in victory after which while her people are resting the weight of the death of her friend dons on her as she realized that more of her friends dies in battle after a few hours she considers suicide again but one of her friends manage to stop so she goes over to the enemy demon kingdoms that pose a threat to the kingdom and killer queens the capitals forcing the rest to submit to her whims after which she decides to rule over all of them abandoning the demon king that summoned her upon hearing this the demon king goes to talk to the mc to tell her that he truly does love her and is willing to give up his throne to be with her but his royal mages of his court not wanting that activate the sigil ingraved on her arm after she notices that magic is welling up and will explode soon she cuts it off with a swing of her other hand tosses it up in the air letting it explode after which she decides to turn her former home to ashes leaving her demon kingdom the most powerful in the world and her her hollow a d empty for the loss of her friends.

(Za warudo!) rewind to after her friends death and almost suicide she then learns of her her demon kings death by the hands of the heroes confused on her feelings and breaking down she somehow finds footing with her remaining friends upon returning she learns that the king's cousin has taken his place as ruler and decided to experiment on the mc, she lets her without a fight cause she didn't know what else to do now that her closest friends were dead and the king who she was still confused was dead a few years pass with her unable to off herself they have performed many experiments on her to improve the kingdom when she learns from the new prisoner set on death row and thrown into the dungeons with her that her friends were demoted and treated like dogs so that the mc won't be treated like the dying dog that the new ruler intended after which she breaks out and kills the new king placing herself as the new demon queen but now she has a huge problem due to her friends having depression and decides to help them like they once did for her while simultaneously taking care of the humans and other demon lords now after her neck now that she's resurfaced.

(Za warudo!) Rewind to before the after the war she doesn't go but her friends do leaving her friends to go only the first friend she had ever made the first battle maid the king assigned to her after a few weeks they attend a festival where she tells her that she loves the mc not knowing how to feel about her falling in love with her decides to accept and see where this goes after a few weeks some members of the castle staff catch wind of their "affair" and inform the king who tells his advisors to break them up and reassign which they do after a few days she attempts suicide again thinking that her first love abandoned her due to her cause something was wrong with her and breaks down in the king's arms who stopped her after realizing that he can't force her to love him he decides to end his pursuit on her having her with the kingdom is more than enough. After the maid hears of the MC's recent suicide attempt and returns to be with the love of her life at the same time the heroes come to the kingdom after the battle and the humans are vanquished the mc realizes that the maid- her love is now dead in her rage she decides to kill the king by accident her friends return now that the generals have decided that she needs to be killed they instead decide to kill the generals and post of themselves as their replacement abs the mc as the new king still confused and angry she instead decides to let someone else take it while she tries to find a place where she belongs but as everyone else just wants to use her for her power she decides to stay with her friends sorta trapped with them unable to explore other options unable to really love again due her past experiences.

(Za warudo) Rewind to the point where her friends return a d the king finds out about the affair he then in his frustration does something he'll forget for the next 1 minute he's alive the maid urges the mc to now seizes the throne cause if not thing's could real bad real fast, which she reluctantly does after which she realizes that a huge number of her friends are gone with her power they vanquish the humans a few months pass when she gets word that her friends are being used like puppets after retrieving them, turning the kingdom that did that to them to ash and restoring their souls or to be not as robotic they had been brought back but they weren't the same more like shells of their former self after which they noticed something horrifying people started going missing when found they were now like her friends she kills the mad scientist and put a law on the necromancy being put only on by mages that use the power themselves after this the rest of the mcs days were filled with her fighting the other kingdoms barely making time for her wife. (Wait is this a good end of bad end? I don't even know)

This is a few of them that I could think of the rest need more fleshing out a d don't really fit so I couldn't add them hope you enjoy

KoyukiMegumi

Kitty
Hm alright I'll give my grim ending the thing is that I don't know how awful it will be but if you find joy in it that'll be great.

So the mc found a place to belong with her new friends still hating the Kong at this point when to other demon lord's hear of the MC's demon king's plans and decide that he doesn't deserve such power so they go and retrieve them as well at the same time as the heroes pursue the kingdom the mc focus instead on the other demon kingdoms cause they pose more of a threat while at war the mc watches her closest friend a battle maid the king first put to care for her die protecting the mc, with her guts on the floor she professes her love to the mc as she kneels there crying at her corpse before the mc kisses her and she dies (don't worry about them not getting shot or attacked this is anime logic to not attack the mc during an emotional moment)
In her rage and pure helplessness she unleashed her true power ending the battle in victory after which while her people are resting the weight of the death of her friend dons on her as she realized that more of her friends dies in battle after a few hours she considers suicide again but one of her friends manage to stop so she goes over to the enemy demon kingdoms that pose a threat to the kingdom and killer queens the capitals forcing the rest to submit to her whims after which she decides to rule over all of them abandoning the demon king that summoned her upon hearing this the demon king goes to talk to the mc to tell her that he truly does love her and is willing to give up his throne to be with her but his royal mages of his court not wanting that activate the sigil ingraved on her arm after she notices that magic is welling up and will explode soon she cuts it off with a swing of her other hand tosses it up in the air letting it explode after which she decides to turn her former home to ashes leaving her demon kingdom the most powerful in the world and her her hollow a d empty for the loss of her friends.

(Za warudo!) rewind to after her friends death and almost suicide she then learns of her her demon kings death by the hands of the heroes confused on her feelings and breaking down she somehow finds footing with her remaining friends upon returning she learns that the king's cousin has taken his place as ruler and decided to experiment on the mc, she lets her without a fight cause she didn't know what else to do now that her closest friends were dead and the king who she was still confused was dead a few years pass with her unable to off herself they have performed many experiments on her to improve the kingdom when she learns from the new prisoner set on death row and thrown into the dungeons with her that her friends were demoted and treated like dogs so that the mc won't be treated like the dying dog that the new ruler intended after which she breaks out and kills the new king placing herself as the new demon queen but now she has a huge problem due to her friends having depression and decides to help them like they once did for her while simultaneously taking care of the humans and other demon lords now after her neck now that she's resurfaced.

(Za warudo!) Rewind to before the after the war she doesn't go but her friends do leaving her friends to go only the first friend she had ever made the first battle maid the king assigned to her after a few weeks they attend a festival where she tells her that she loves the mc not knowing how to feel about her falling in love with her decides to accept and see where this goes after a few weeks some members of the castle staff catch wind of their "affair" and inform the king who tells his advisors to break them up and reassign which they do after a few days she attempts suicide again thinking that her first love abandoned her due to her cause something was wrong with her and breaks down in the king's arms who stopped her after realizing that he can't force her to love him he decides to end his pursuit on her having her with the kingdom is more than enough. After the maid hears of the MC's recent suicide attempt and returns to be with the love of her life at the same time the heroes come to the kingdom after the battle and the humans are vanquished the mc realizes that the maid- her love is now dead in her rage she decides to kill the king by accident her friends return now that the generals have decided that she needs to be killed they instead decide to kill the generals and post of themselves as their replacement abs the mc as the new king still confused and angry she instead decides to let someone else take it while she tries to find a place where she belongs but as everyone else just wants to use her for her power she decides to stay with her friends sorta trapped with them unable to explore other options unable to really love again due her past experiences.

(Za warudo) Rewind to the point where her friends return a d the king finds out about the affair he then in his frustration does something he'll forget for the next 1 minute he's alive the maid urges the mc to now seizes the throne cause if not thing's could real bad real fast, which she reluctantly does after which she realizes that a huge number of her friends are gone with her power they vanquish the humans a few months pass when she gets word that her friends are being used like puppets after retrieving them, turning the kingdom that did that to them to ash and restoring their souls or to be not as robotic they had been brought back but they weren't the same more like shells of their former self after which they noticed something horrifying people started going missing when found they were now like her friends she kills the mad scientist and put a law on the necromancy being put only on by mages that use the power themselves after this the rest of the mcs days were filled with her fighting the other kingdoms barely making time for her wife. (Wait is this a good end of bad end? I don't even know)

This is a few of them that I could think of the rest need more fleshing out a d don't really fit so I couldn't add them hope you enjoy
Thank you! Heheh, I like them! Even with the Yuri turns! :blob_happy: Grim~ outcomes~ And not bad at all.~

Though, what had me laughing at anime/movie logic *No interruptions during transformations or emotional moments. Or speeches!*:blob_hide:

LilTV1155

Thank you

Well I am certainly not fond of tragedies, the side effects of watching OLD historical genre films and seeing some lovers and families wrecked by the thing called politics and just because of power in every way to the point of male surname genocide and enslaving females for their relatives' crimes with baby killing, animal abuses, and rapes sprinkled on top of it. I am not entirely against using tragedy or grim endings as a plot device.

It's just that some Readers may become attached to your characters and so when that happens, their deaths will break a bunch of hearts.

But if you do consider those endings "happiest" then I would probably agreed since it it a little realistic and hose characters are now in control of their own fates, lives, and deaths. Although, I do feel sort of sorry for the bystanders who are not embroiled in any of your characters' conflicts.

ConcubusBunny

Well I am certainly not fond of tragedies, the side effects of watching OLD historical genre films and seeing some lovers and families wrecked by the thing called politics and just because of power in every way to the point of male surname genocide and enslaving females for their relatives' crimes with baby killing, animal abuses, and rapes sprinkled on top of it. I am not entirely against using tragedy or grim endings as a plot device.

It's just that some Readers may become attached to your characters and so when that happens, their deaths will break a bunch of hearts.

But if you do consider those endings "happiest" then I would probably agreed since it it a little realistic and hose characters are now in control of their own fates, lives, and deaths. Although, I do feel sort of sorry for the bystanders who are not embroiled in any of your characters' conflicts.
I didn't include the bystanders because in the grand scheme of things they don't matter too much story wise especially to a character with depression, peeps put too much on the bystanders but in truth no one cares about some random joes but not to say you should pretend that they don't exist they just shouldn't be a driving force in your characters arc.