Korean themed novels

CL

does anyone know of any korean works?
I apologize for sounding stupid in the following question: do you mean set in Korea or having something related to Korea?

Shirabe

I apologize for sounding stupid in the following question: do you mean set in Korea or having something related to Korea?
either or both
just specify which one it has in reply

skillet

a frying pan
do you have a particular genre in mind, or is it fine as long as it's a Korean novel that's recommendable?

does anyone know of any korean works?
The novella The Emperor's Soul is an excellent fantasy by Brandon Sanderson with Korean influences. It is short and sweet, at something like a four hour audiobook. Everyone I've recommended it to has really enjoyed it.

This is aside the fact that anything by the author is quite excellent. His works take many cultural influences, such as French names in his Mistborn series.

WasatchWind

Writer, musician, creator of worlds
The novella The Emperor's Soul is an excellent fantasy by Brandon Sanderson with Korean influences. It is short and sweet, at something like a four hour audiobook. Everyone I've recommended it to has really enjoyed it.

This is aside the fact that anything by the author is quite excellent. His works take many cultural influences, such as French names in his Mistborn series.
A girl of culture I see...