Recommendations Kuudere protagonists

BELCA_013

Hello everyone, this is the first time I posted a thread. (´。• ω •。`)

Well, it turns out that I was watching the anime called Akuyaku Reijou Level 99: Watashi wa Ura-Boss desu ga Maou dewa Arimasen. And it turns out that the protagonist quite amused me. So I'm looking for stories with that kind of trope.

So you can recommend novels with these types of protagonists, I don't care if they are GL or GB.

I apologize if this thread is a bit poorly written, my English is not very good.

(´ ∀ ` *)

Since you read this, have some cookies .
🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪

BELCA_013

What is kuudere
Kuudere is a character who does not show emotions or does not know how to express them.

They are Japanese-Asian terms used to describe the archetype/personality of a character. Some examples are:

Yandere (a character who is obsessed with his love interest to the point that he may resort to violence).

Tsundere (a character who on the outside expresses hate for his love interest but on the inside loves him).

Well, in general there are many types of "dere", but these are just terms to catalog the personalities of the characters.

I hope I have been of help to you, have some cookies 🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪
"novel" might be an overstatement at the size of 3 chapters, however, a thing I wrote:
Thanks for the recommendation, I'll give it a look.
have some cookies 🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪

TotallyHuman

Something something Tanaka-kun is listless today too?

Assurbanipal_II

Empress of the Four Corners of the World
Hello everyone, this is the first time I posted a thread. (´。• ω •。`)

Well, it turns out that I was watching the anime called Akuyaku Reijou Level 99: Watashi wa Ura-Boss desu ga Maou dewa Arimasen. And it turns out that the protagonist quite amused me. So I'm looking for stories with that kind of trope.

So you can recommend novels with these types of protagonists, I don't care if they are GL or GB.

I apologize if this thread is a bit poorly written, my English is not very good.

(´ ∀ ` *)

Since you read this, have some cookies .
🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪
Her bakaness is unfortunately off turning. A comedy with a fragile premise.:blob_cookie:

FatElf

It's not here on this website, but Lykanthropy's Alexa Thyme (Formerly ALEXiThymiA) and Psycher Chronicles fits your description.

ALEXiThymiA MC can't feel anything, due to a condition.
Psycher Chronicles mc isn't human and doesn't understand human emotions.

There's also REND by Temple. Mc is a psycho, and doesn't feel much of anything, but that might not be what you're looking for.

Cheers and happy reading.

Terrate

Tensei kenja no isekai life. Not the anime, but the Manga. The manga had the main character had a very stoic face, which I think will also count as Kuudere.

Also MC from Mashle, and Saitama from one punch-man could count.

D

Deleted member 133647

Because I didn't know kuudere? No need for you to be a dick. Just asked a valid question.
.....? Tis just jokes mate. This is anime centric site. I'm just making memeing about gate keeping-
(DC) Joker | Why so serious?