Let's make a multi-author story. A STORY CHAIN!

super straight male & the opposite sex of female
”*cough* *cough* why did I puff that *cough* damn devil!” Octo coughed out “He always makes me do this stuff.”

For more knowledge, Octo during his youth made a deal with the devil for the ability to never die from aging, but the devil tricked him and stole his body. He prayed to god to help him, and he did, but the devil can still for a few seconds of a day can control him, and he still kept his semi-immortal ability

“Being semi-immortal and never aging, plus having a devil control you sometimes, you forget things sometimes” Octo coughed

The fish couldn't understand,“So...My issue?” He bluntly asked.
“Do not worry, fish, The devil can not control me for--“ Octo stopped to glance at his watch “23 hours, 59, no 58 minutes, and few 54 seconds”. ”Oh, ya, continue, please re-say it again, I don’t remember anything when the devil takes over… Why does it smell like weed in here?”

IDKWtWrite-San

Projecting 'Unreliable Narrator' Tag
"Eh? It smell what? Weed? What weed? Can we eat it?" As the fish tilt its head and ask in innocence.

MyukiMruieast

Departure of Motivation led me to want water
After a few minutes of silence, the fish told him, ”You smoked just now.”

“Nevermind, why are you speaking twice, it sounds weird to here two of you speak at once, wait- no I swear I saw two of you just now.” Octo steady himself by grabbing his desk.

”Oh! Yeah, that happens, when I wanna say multiple things, multiple, or another me’s pop out and say it, hard to hide stuff... You know, can’t lie, can say much without being blunt.” Fish said, confused at his power he devolved a few years ago.

”… also it gives people splitting headaches if they see my “clone”, that what I call ‘em. Sorry.“ Fish ranted, before apologizing.

IDKWtWrite-San

Projecting 'Unreliable Narrator' Tag
"Fwathur? Wy I fweel dizy awl of twe suwen?" as another fish began to appear and keep tumbling and began to fall down then disappearing all of the sudden

Alfir

The Inventor of Words
You know, sometimes drugs hit like a truck lest a cig so it's no wonder I ended up here— to the other world— "I just got isekaid? Just why?! Why father? How did it come to this?"

MyukiMruieast

Departure of Motivation led me to want water
Father Octo became more confused, “What in the world—Wait a minute, where's the thing were ‘talking about ’? This is literally so confusing...”