Life lolz

Dreyva

Still trying to figure out what I wanna do with my life after becoming disillusioned with my career I spent 15 years building...

ArugonW

Good we went on beach vacation and my skin is now toasted and not even. :) Overall it's great a vacation.

GoodPerson

The only active fanfictioners in the forum.
They haven't died of cancer.
That's obvious. And if you answer me like that, does that mean average lecturers has cancer?
got a good poop in.
Where?
Good we went on beach vacation and my skin is now toasted and not even. :) Overall it's great a vacation.
My guy, I would like to make a complaint regarding your INCORRECTLY USED GRAMMAR there.
Living a country side life, good thing they have a wifi connection.

Too slow to play online games though.
Still fine, alright?

You'll know you're lucky once you see the rural part of your country. You'll be glad that the slow wi-fi still able to hold up an HD vid.
Something more varied, would you?
When I ask you to say something varied, I don't mean you should speak words after the word "Say".

areudumb.jpg

Still trying to figure out what I wanna do with my life after becoming disillusioned with my career I spent 15 years building...
Now that is called confusion.
The fact that I am in this site means that I have no life.
How so? Don't make yourself a NEET.
The same heavenly capybara life as always. Surfing on alligators, barbecuing with jaguars and looking for a busty waifu to pet me.
I don't think anyone would pet you with that caliber on your back.
It could be worse.
Could. Does it happen though? Not yet, at least.
Still breathing.. just completed or I guess just Writer's Block chopped my motivation in continuing the Story.. or am juzt lazy and losses Motivation.. :blob_teary: :sweating_profusely: :blob_cringe::blob_no:
That's basically laziness. Writer's block is when you don't know what to write. And seeing how many times people said they get Writer's Block in this website, I can safely say that you're just making excuses about your sloth-like motivation.
and Still Kicking.. after Life practically thrown several Blocks to pass Through...:blob_no::blob_pat_sad:🥴🥴
Least it didn't throw you with cinderblocks, that could've been worse.
is it delicious?
Do this instead, you godforsaken humanized doll.
Screenshot_2024-03-22_9.57.29_PM.png

Last edited:

GoodPerson

I sound sinister, you eyeball. I wonder if your godly power can see my various approaches toward people, does it?
Your entire comment sounds so hateful or, no that's too strong of a word, hostile?
You definitely sound unhappy.

GoodPerson

It's not chunni.:blob_popcorn:
It's nerdy.🤓
You gotta put some equations in it and make people confused by your jokes. That's how you become nerdy. By not putting equations into your joke and only putting the "get it?" part into the joke makes it cringe. As if asking for someone's understanding of your jokes.

And yes, you should take this lightly and put it in your fabricated heart. Because I'm sure as hell if anything sharp gets into your body, you'll get poked from the inside of yourself.

Cheers.

goodfreeman.jpg

Bruh. He sounds like a typical troll.
A typical troll?

ELABORATE.
Who the hell is he?
It's basically another Lloyd in the flesh.
Lloyd is way more lazy, in every sense of the word.
Now, I'm intrigued.

Voidiris

Gaze into the abyss to truly see?