Life Of The Vampire Girl

D.Dimitrov

[Trash Talker]
It's about time for me to make a feedback for my novel. This is the first novel I am writing, I will appreciate some form of directions as of what will be good in the future to see. I need more ideas for the general direction of the novel. Of course, other feedbacks will be appreciated as well.

Novel: Life Of The Vampire Girl

Thanks in advance.

ioriangel

Heya!

So far the direction of the novel was as expected. Erin is going to infiltrate the human's land to go kill the hero or will she still go train? I still think that you should have left her in the castle, their would have been less death. Are the death of the castle inhabitants going to affect Erin and force her to become stronger? I still think Erin should learn Mana manipulation and go the magic route.

Are you the author planning to do something about the persecution the monsters are going through? Those are all the questions I have for you.

D.Dimitrov

[Trash Talker]
Hmm, you can expect Erin to go for the humans. But that will be more dark. There will be more killings for sure. You can say she will continue her training with killing. Erin's pesonality in the future might take some changes as well. That's what I can tell you. About the other things, you will find out. I still have a few things I need to think about how to make the progress forward.

ioriangel

Hmm, you can expect Erin to go for the humans. But that will be more dark. There will be more killings for sure. You can say she will continue her training with killing. Erin's pesonality in the future might take some changes as well. That's what I can tell you. About the other things, you will find out. I still have a few things I need to think about how to make the progress forward.

Thanks for answering! Don't make it to Japanese like please, try to do it realistically?

ioriangel

Lol, that has nothing to do with my novel.(Except the blood slaves. Ahem.)
Ok, I will leave you the benefit of the doubt, I mean I read tons of Urban Fantasy novels with vampires I know blood slaves. It's more like having a minion thing than slavery.