like wattpad are there any book clubs here to connect with readers?

Moonpearl

The Yuri Empress
Is it like review thing or like people reading on some weekly basis ?

Something like that or
There are a couple of them on NUF depending on your interests/novels, but they focus on translated novels rather than around Scribble Hub here.

Off the top of my head, there's:
  • The Yuri Garden
  • The Danmei Room (deceased, more or less)
  • The Gender Bender Association
  • The Reverse Harem Room
They don't do weekly readings, but members freely share recommendations and discuss news.

Here on Scribble Hub Forums, we also have the Yuri Writing Help Help Room for yuri authors, and the BL Palace book club for BL readers and writers.

DamoMartin

There are a couple of them on NUF depending on your interests/novels, but they focus on translated novels rather than around Scribble Hub here.

Off the top of my head, there's:
  • The Yuri Garden
  • The Danmei Room (deceased, more or less)
  • The Gender Bender Association
  • The Reverse Harem Room
They don't do weekly readings, but members freely share recommendations and discuss news.

Here on Scribble Hub Forums, we also have the Yuri Writing Help Help Room for yuri authors, and the BL Palace book club for BL readers and writers.
So I guess if I wanted one for sci fi I'd want to make one most likely

High-in-the-skys

Awkward member
So I guess if I wanted one for sci fi I'd want to make one most likely
If you're going to make one, count me in! :blob_evil_two:
Though I binge fantasy, I also like sci-fi :blob_cookie: (especially pseudo-science since they're pretty much magic in science ver.)

DamoMartin

If you're going to make one, count me in! :blob_evil_two:
Though I binge fantasy, I also like sci-fi :blob_cookie: (especially pseudo-science since they're pretty much magic in science ver.)
That should be good I'll let you know when I set up a discord and such, it'll be for both SciFi and fantasy I'm new here so I wanted to do it to connect with people in that genure

RFNasua

If you ever decide to put up a book club, hit me up. I'll join. Lol

DamoMartin

If you ever decide to put up a book club, hit me up. I'll join. Lol
Im going to not sure what stuff to do yet but I have a discord started I can work on making channels and stuff later but I'll send you the invite