LITRPG novels with MC as a baby ?

Underdog

Well i love novels with MC who get consciousness early on in their babyhood or childhood (whatever) , Oh, They also have to use that intelligence to gain advantages over others and becomes ridiculously OP(don't care if it breaks power balance). And If i can track their progress through those nice little Litrpg boxes then Its The Best.

Novels like Singer Sailor Merchant Mage, Reincarnation of Alysara, Gamer Reborn, Unborn Hero, And whole bunch of others

I don't really care even if they are mtl, so dump even trashy Chinese or ridiculously harem filled Japanese ones.

LilRora

Mostly formless
The Death Mage Doesn't Want a Fourth Time, I think it was called. It should be on Novelupdates, and there's a manga with the same title as well.

Forestbear

Maybe Mushoku Tensei? Though not really rpg, but it's pretty good.

Underdog

The Death Mage Doesn't Want a Fourth Time, I think it was called. It should be on Novelupdates, and there's a manga with the same title as well.
Well it's a Japanese classic and I've already read it though since the author has finally started writing again after his hiatus so I'm not up to date on its chapters.
far too often it goes wierd, where the protagonist brags about being able to make his new mum orgasm through breastfeeding.
Where did you find that kind of novel 🤔🤔
And which one was it ?😗😶🌫️🙄
The baby thing might be interesting!
It is very interesting, especially a new one "Unborn Hero" its by the author of unbound series

ConansWitchBaby

Da Scalie Whisperer
Shindou Sefiria no Gekokujou Program

Literal baby. OP magic. What's child labour laws?

Another one that with a infant protagonist but no action but slice of life is:

The Cute Little Granny Girl Hinata-chan
It's so fucking adorable.