Loading and Loading and Loading

MyukiMruieast

Departure of Motivation led me to want water
I don't know what's going on but I can't publish the next chapter for my series. The publish buttons kept on greying and it keep loading and loading even though a minute passed.

I can neither save it as a draft, the same problem is present on it.

I have good connection, so I don't know what's going on with it....Ah it's fixed.

Cipiteca396

[Contradiction]: Imperative
Happens sometimes. Remember to save often.

Oh, I always save the draft before publishing, seems to work.

Jemini

Happens sometimes. Remember to save often.

Oh, I always save the draft before publishing, seems to work.

Wait, you people use SH as your word processor? Why would you ever do a silly and progress-risking thing like that?

Save it to a word document on your computer and copy-paste when you are done, like a sane person!

Mr.Grey-Cat

Wait, you people use SH as your word processor? Why would you ever do a silly and progress-risking thing like that?

Save it to a word document on your computer and copy-paste when you are done, like a sane person!

I second that. There's nothing as frustrating as losing your progress just by mistake or the bad connection, as such I always write in a word document, while saving every few paragraphs. Don't want the chapter I finally made to be lost, if you get it.

Jemini

I second that. There's nothing as frustrating as losing your progress just by mistake or the bad connection, as such I always write in a word document, while saving every few paragraphs. Don't want the chapter I finally made to be lost, if you get it.

These days, a word document has a lot of safeties put into it. There are only 2 ways you're gonna loose your progress. 1. You intentionally close the document without saving. 2. The computer has some kind of catastrophic crash.

Even if your computer has a normal crash and shuts down on you, or just a power outage, the "unsaved" document you were working on is still recoverable. When I open my document again after a crash, it asks me if I want to recover the previous information.

Using an internet-based word processor though, any loss of connection will loose you your progress.

Cipiteca396

[Contradiction]: Imperative
The formatting breaks if you copy-paste it into SH.

GodlessEmperor

Emperor of trash writing
I write in SH but I copy everything before saving the draft. Even if my internet fails, I can just paste it into word and save it.

MyukiMruieast

Departure of Motivation led me to want water

I just needed to publish it and I only write on scribble hub when I proofread.

I am also a phone user, I mostly write on wattpad then copy it and paste it on scribblehub. Couldn't use notes because it's laggy