looking for a good harem novel

Rizal

give me your best harem novel, if possible, incest and pregnancy, and if not, that's okay, the important thing is the harem.

Corty

Sneaking in, stealing your socks.

But it is still early, and only one wife is secured yet. Maybe bookmark it and look it up again later.

Indicterra

Five little monkeys jumping on the bed 🎶
A Gamer Adventure, it's one of the best smut novels I have read, and with a very intriguing plot, and excellent writing style

Kureous

Seeking the answers to all questions
There is none

D

Deleted member 54065

Would you like to try mine? Title is: The Human Saint is Bored, so I was Summoned to Another World.

The link's also in my signature.

Theirl

SHHS detainee no. 0004
give me your best harem novel, if possible, incest and pregnancy, and if not, that's okay, the important thing is the harem.
Incest and pregnacy holy shit those are two tags i wont be able to help u on these fronts,but a good harem novel i maybe can help u in the harem part mobseka id good. I am the hero friend, i want to help this useless goddess. The names might be inacurate but im lazy and hate typing on my phone

no incest or pregnancy tho

SailusGebel

no incest or pregnancy tho
based blob

KoolAidDogan

Hm... Kind of hard to recommend something based solely off it being a harem story. Do you want something that's a bit of a slow burn or relatively quick to get into the whole harem shtick? There's also the question of whether you mind a futa main character or only want ones with a dude. And just how much of a focus you want the story to have on the relationships compared to the general world connected to it.