Recommendations Looking for a good Harem Novel

SwordLaw

Hello everyone, can anyone recommend me some stories that genuinely feels like a harem? I feel like there's not many stories that actually shows how can a Mc effectively handle being in a harem and how he shows loves to all of his ladies. I feel like there's always just so much buildup to actually getting into a relationship. And I can understand why, but when it comes to how their relationship grows afterwards, there's really not much content.

I can understand the appeal of slow burn stories, but those type of stories just can't hold my interest and the harem just feels lackluster since it feels like it's just endless drama and the Mc is incompetent to solve it. It just feels like the Mc always has to sneak around with the women rather than just everything being out in the open and the women knows that they are in the harem. To me, those type of slow burn, drama stories just don't feel like harem at all.
I really don't want any recommendations of stories that has harems just tacked on at the end and for the entire rest of the story it's just jealously drama and the boring will they or won't they troupe. I really hate the standard harem troupe shows like Highschool DXD or other shows similar series to this one, I just don't care that Mcs do eventually get their harem near the end of the series, the journey to get the bores me to hell and back. Even when they explained their reasoning why, it's just a bore to me. I just don't find it satisfying in the slightest to wait so long for the harem to form and then afterwards barely have any or just little content around it.

I really want to see an actual love within the harem, that all the women truly like the Mc to some degree and can at tolerate that they are in a harem and the Mc is there to still show love to all of his women. Like, I want scenes of the Mc going dates, having intimate moments, intimate conversations with all the women. I want to see actual relationship progress within the relationship. I really like it when they do public forms of affection and go through things that helps strength their relationship. Also I only want Male Mc stories.

I also would like if it the Mc is confident and badass, but if it's still a loving harem I don't mind either way. Also, I don't mind what type of story it is. And I don't mind if it's a smutty story, I enjoy sex scenes.

Corty

Sneaking in, stealing your socks.
I don't know if mine fits. Because the harem is not its main focus, but the MC does have three wives, and they interact a lot as they are part of the main cast.

Although, as I said, the harem is not the focus point of the story, but part of it.

Hans.Trondheim

Mr Negative | Avoid at all cost
Wanna try mine?

Here's the link to the story via HoneyFeed:

And here's the story in Wattpad, if you feel like you're up for some illustration mid-chapter.

Latest volume is in Volume 18, so if you're up for a long haul harem-isekai read, do check it out. 😁

P.S.: my MC has 20 FMCs as of Volune 18, btw.

Last edited:

SailusGebel

I don't think these two are good, but they fit, I think. Re:monster and Harem in the Labyrinth of Another World.

Isekai Tensei Soudouki takes some time, harem happens not in the end, but in the middle.

Road to Kingdom is good and fits perfectly, but it has sex scenes.

The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You. This one is a manga, and it is a 100% harem. However, it is kinda like Kaguya. It's romance, but it is comedy first and foremost, and it's good.

youve come to the right man young buck. good harems are a difficult find.

this one is built on an older work that i didnt like which in turn is built on an older-oldef work that i liked. Id recommend reading the older-older work even if its dropped

older-older

it is surprisngly difficult to find new and decent harems (or new harems in general). Seems like the genre has fallen out of favor.

ACertainPassingUser

Regressor Sect Master

Its very realistic in terms of worldbuilding, politic and romance aspect in the world of Xianxia powerfantasy.

With MC being a proper Sect master realistically married with multiple wives for strength, skill, and politic.

Altough currently Its only 22 chapters (as of today), it has 75,000 words.

Meaning it has 3000-ish word per chapter, making it a very loaded and full of interesting progression.