Resolved Looking for a novel I forgot the title of.

Bitmaker

Edit: Found the thing, thanks to @SsemouyOnan for finding it.

Hello, I am looking for a novel I don't remember the title of. But I do remember the contents of the story.

A woman gets reincarnated by a godess with a system helper called 'alpha'. She has three forms. At the beginning of the novel, they are that of a newt, a one-horned oni and what I think was a wolfkin. In a previous chapter, her forms evolved to that of a 'ancient nightmare dragon', 'three-horned oni(it had three-horned in the name, don't remember if there was the oni part, but I think it implies an oni)' and 'lightning wolf' respectively. At the start of the story (within first 10 chapters), she gains a 'dhampir', later 'blood lord' follower and a pixie as a follower (who has a sister she was supposed to be sacrificed to, but escaped after which mc found her).

I am currently on the chapter where the humans of stronghold 3 nuked the area they were living on, which is a forest split into 8(?) sectors and the mc TP-ed away with some survivors.

Would really appreciate help in finding the novel. Thank you guys in advance.

Last edited:

Tsuru

Robot
1) Is it on scribblehub ?
2) Have you tried to reverse-search it, by using advance search and adding or removing tags that could fit it ?
3) Do you remember the cover ?

I have never seen your novel, but this (steps) could help others, help you find it. Or help remembering or finding it back easily by luck.

Bitmaker

1) Is it on scribblehub ?
2) Have you tried to reverse-search it, by using advance search and adding or removing tags that could fit it ?
3) Do you remember the cover ?

I have never seen your novel, but this (steps) could help others, help you find it. Or help remembering or finding it back easily by luck.
1) It is on scribblehub.
2) I haven't tried it yet, will do it right now (will update if successful, won't if not)
3) I do, but it's kinda hard (for me) to describe. It's a girl sitting on either a wolf or a dragon (forgot which) facing the bottom right (like it's tail is near the top left of the cover and head bottom right.

Cipiteca396

More Gasoline 🎶
Are you sure this is on SH? It looks like a 'A monster who levels up' fanfic/inspired creation, but I can't find anything like what you described. A few interesting one though.

Do you know how many chapters/words it was?

Genre? Tags?

SsemouyOnan

Scientific Witchery

Everything checks out.

Bitmaker

Everything checks out.
This is it, thanks man. Saved it so I don't lose it again lmao