Recommendations Looking for mostly "happy/fluffy" harem stories

Nebelwaechter

Heyho,

I'm desperately looking for harem romance stories without any really sad stuff (death of loved ones, rejection, separation etc.). Do you maybe have any recommendations? =D

I am fine with some drama if everyone gets a happy-end together later. I also don't mind if the harem romance needs some time to develop. But I really hate it if girls/potential harem members suffer etc.

I don't mind r-18 stuff, but I don't need it either, I really prefer a focus on the (fluffy) relationship tho. I’m open for novels that only have the harem-romance as sub-genre, but I really would love to read something that focuses on it.

It would be really nice if you would have one or two recommendations for me that I could try =D

edit: I've read "The True Endgame" here on Scrible Hub already and some other stories like that on webnovel etc.

Saileri

Your Friendly Neighborhood IT Guy
Heyo, if you haven't stumbled on my series then I think you can give them a chance. Both are having lots of cutesy and fluff moments and focus on character interactions and development with deep relationships.

The second one, Rise of the Weakest Summoner has a little emotional hit at the beginning but then it continues the usual happy way (it's not about a girl or love interest btw). You risk getting sugar overdose though. Seriously. R-18 is planned to be very occasional and situational, dunno, like perhaps once in 20-30 chapters. Fluffy and wholesome ofc.

As for the "brothel" one, it's very character-focused and I'd say to not judge the book by its title as it's more of a background, functioning, but in a wholesome way. R-18 happens around every 10 or more chapters and just in case it's obviously only wholesome lewds from the MC's perspective.

If I recall something that is not actually mine, I'll add a mention again. I haven't been reading much recently due to all the work and writing.

Pujimaki

Padoru trash writer
I'm not sure but the most satisfying novel that I read in regards to harem was mushoku tensei.

Nebelwaechter

Hey,
Thanks for those recommendations!
Heyo, if you haven't stumbled on my series then I think you can give them a chance. Both are having lots of cutesy and fluff moments and focus on character interactions and development with deep relationships.

The second one, Rise of the Weakest Summoner has a little emotional hit at the beginning but then it continues the usual happy way (it's not about a girl or love interest btw). You risk getting sugar overdose though. Seriously. R-18 is planned to be very occasional and situational, dunno, like perhaps once in 20-30 chapters. Fluffy and wholesome ofc.

As for the "brothel" one, it's very character-focused and I'd say to not judge the book by its title as it's more of a background, functioning, but in a wholesome way. R-18 happens around every 10 or more chapters and just in case it's obviously only wholesome lewds from the MC's perspective.

If I recall something that is not actually mine, I'll add a mention again. I haven't been reading much recently due to all the work and writing.
I'm quite new to Scribblehub. I've read mostly original Japanese/Chinese novels for a long time with only occasionally something else. Then i started to search for novels on webnovel, and now i'm here ^^ So yeah... i haven't stumble over your novels jet ^^
Regarding your novels: The brothel one... sorry but i'm really not a fan of the genre... i'm more looking for the fluffy romance stuff with caring relationship etc., prostitution, slavery etc. really isn't my thing. E.g. Death March had a mc who went into brothels quite often, and i totally hated it, putting it on my "never touch again" list immediately :x
The second novel sounds more fitting, but i'll wait till you have more time for it ^^ 26 chapters are just to little to really get into it xD

I'm not sure but the most satisfying novel that I read in regards to harem was mushoku tensei.
Thanks, one of the classics xD yeah i know that one already, sorry :x I haven't read any original novels here on scribblehub jet, but i've read quite many original chinese/japanese novels with this genre ^^

another one i already know, but its really fluffy i totally agree, so thanks for it =D

I'm really grateful for every recommendation, even if i did know most of them already, so again: Thanks! And I'm really happy if you can recommend more ^^

Saileri

i'm more looking for the fluffy romance stuff with caring relationship etc
That's the focus in it, but nothing much can be done if the setting deters you even if it's barely noticeable since it's a complete background. I had some people sceptical a lot or even purely disgusted with the idea, to then later converting even into Patrons, hah. Anyway. Good luck finding stuff around the site. There should be at least some quality series hidden here and there but don't expect hundred of chapters to be common. Books often get dropped if they don't get enough attention and pure fluff doesn't break through the surface a lot.

Now that I think of it, @Mihou aren't your series kinda fluff-focused? I haven't read much yet so I'll let you elaborate.

Nebelwaechter

Hey,
That's the focus in it, but nothing much can be done if the setting deters you even if it's barely noticeable since it's a complete background. I had some people sceptical a lot or even purely disgusted with the idea, to then later converting even into Patrons, hah. Anyway. Good luck finding stuff around the site. There should be at least some quality series hidden here and there but don't expect hundred of chapters to be common. Books often get dropped if they don't get enough attention and pure fluff doesn't break through the surface a lot.

Now that I think of it, @Mihou aren't your series kinda fluff-focused? I haven't read much yet so I'll let you elaborate.
Since here haven't appeared many recommendations that i could read i thought about giving it a try. But at the end i couldn't, i'm sorry :x I'm really bothered by the concept. I always feel bad with slaves and prostitute girls in novels or animes. I like to read about fluffy romance and enjoy harem settings because everyone can end up as a big family together. But i'm always worried that girls get "abused" etc. and such a setting i just can't really enjoy :x

@samsarawithwords Thanks, the reviews to your novel really sound great. Great writing steal and apparently quite funny ^^ i'm just little worried after i discovered the "netori" tag and that i may not like the mc (hopefully he really cares about the girls and isn't only "shameless") :x

Saileri

Too bad, but nothing can be done. I specifically started that series to do something completely wholesome without even a hint of the abuse as you can see in the bottom part of the description. So far I'm actually getting complaints that the story is a family harem instead of brothel lol with how much fluffines is there.

Good luck finding more.

Hey,

Since here haven't appeared many recommendations that i could read i thought about giving it a try. But at the end i couldn't, i'm sorry :x I'm really bothered by the concept. I always feel bad with slaves and prostitute girls in novels or animes. I like to read about fluffy romance and enjoy harem settings because everyone can end up as a big family together. But i'm always worried that girls get "abused" etc. and such a setting i just can't really enjoy :x

@samsarawithwords Thanks, the reviews to your novel really sound great. Great writing steal and apparently quite funny ^^ i'm just little worried after i discovered the "netori" tag and that i may not like the mc (hopefully he really cares about the girls and isn't only "shameless") :x
He cares about the girls, just not their boyfriends.

HentaiNingen

How About Mine?
The First Born
The main genre of my novel is the Harem. So, you could try it.
But mind it, I'm quite clumsy.:blob_wink:

I have dropped so low that even though my release rate is very low, I'm still promoting my work.

Alkareel

Cuisses de Grenouille
Would you like to try mine? I have written it with the word "wholesome" looming at the back of my head.
No harem though.

Nebelwaechter

Hey,
Thanks again for your recommendations! I'm still desperately looking for stuff to read, so i'm really grateful for every title =D

@samsarawithwords I've read the first few chapters, sadly it didn't really hooked me. The mc sounded quite boring with the system beeing the only good thing about him. I still have it on my list tho and may give it a second go in the futur.

How About Mine?
The First Born
The main genre of my novel is the Harem. So, you could try it.
But mind it, I'm quite clumsy.:blob_wink:

I have dropped so low that even though my release rate is very low, I'm still promoting my work.
Thanks, its totally fine to promote your work even with a low release rate as long as you don't suddenly drop the novel. Its just a little sad that there are only 32 chapters so far ^^ Mhh, but i'm little worried with the tags :x rape is a thing i absolutely despise and i'm little scared, that the story may be overall quite sad and dark :x

@Alkareel hey, sorry but i'm really looking mainly for harem settings :x i just highly prefer it if everybody can stay happily together and i also really like the start of "new" romances and interactions between everyone in those settings :x

Andwelor

Heyho,

I'm desperately looking for harem romance stories without any really sad stuff (death of loved ones, rejection, separation etc.). Do you maybe have any recommendations? =D

I am fine with some drama if everyone gets a happy-end together later. I also don't mind if the harem romance needs some time to develop. But I really hate it if girls/potential harem members suffer etc.

I don't mind r-18 stuff, but I don't need it either, I really prefer a focus on the (fluffy) relationship tho. I’m open for novels that only have the harem-romance as sub-genre, but I really would love to read something that focuses on it.

It would be really nice if you would have one or two recommendations for me that I could try =D

edit: I've read "The True Endgame" here on Scrible Hub already and some other stories like that on webnovel etc.
Lazy Dragon Queen: Gaming in an illogical world by ace arriande. Or The True Endgame also by him