Recommendations Looking for Perfect run, WORM like novels.

whatswrongwithme22

Specifically, Im looking for novels with the types of worldbuilding like WORM and I know Perfect run took inspiration from WORM.
Preferred MC with a unique or maybe OP ability? Also would like if its complete, if not, as long as it has a lot of chapters already.

TotallyHuman

What does it mean? Like, a novel where mc is brought down a lot, or a novel where important characters die or just superhero novel?
You could try super supportive. It's not dark but it's not happy either

Indicterra

Five little monkeys jumping on the bed 🎶
The first things that come to mind is LOTM and Shadow slave.
What does it mean? Like, a novel where mc is brought down a lot, or a novel where important characters die or just superhero novel?
You could try super supportive. It's not dark but it's not happy either
How is super supportive, I want read it but keep pushing it to next time. Can you give me a small summary

TotallyHuman

How is super supportive, I want read it but keep pushing it to next time. Can you give me a small summary
Amazing. A really well-thought out plot, characters and world building. The chapters are long but I hardly notice them end

LilRora

Mostly formless
You're not giving a lot to work off of. Ghost in the Shell. Ghost in the City. Super Supportive. Brainpunch. Nowhere Stars. All of them are similar in some aspects, but it's hard to say if they're what you want.

Jemini

Question. Have you read WARD? Sequel to WORM by the same author. I assume it's likely since you are aware of WORM and WARD is also up on the same site, but unlike WORM which is on the home page of the site, you actually have to poke around a little bit in order to find WARD. So, I figured I'd at least mention it exists in case you missed it.

It's told from Glory Girl's POV, and it's really interesting seeing it from that perspective. Early on in WORM, you get the impression that Glory Girl is super OP with her classic superman package kit of abilities and they'd be the ones that reign supreme, but as soon as you actually see things from her POV you realize just how disadvantaged she truly was compared to Tailor's perceptive abilities and how she lacks that versatility. You'd think she would be powerful if you hadn't just read WORM, but having just gotten off of seeing how Tailor operates, all of a sudden GG really feels weak by comparison, and it actually does feel a little hopeless seeing her having to deal things without the tool-kit you're used to seeing from Tailor.