Lovely readers

Minirules

Hello lovely readers how are you all? Hope you all are doing well💕 i am writing a new novel and would love for you guys to go give it a read. if you guys will review it that will be much appreciated. Love you all 😘
The name of my novel is "YOUNG MISS TALENTS SHOCK THE WORLD "

ManwX

Im from a Timeline where nuclear war destroyed all
um... post consistently and you will get readers. though ngl.. the title screams generic.. let me guess.. isekai story about a gal that finds herself in a fantasy world. hope you added some twists

Sergeandgreen

Hello lovely readers how are you all? Hope you all are doing well💕 i am writing a new novel and would love for you guys to go give it a read. if you guys will review it that will be much appreciated. Love you all 😘
The name of my novel is "YOUNG MISS TALENTS SHOCK THE WORLD "
If you make an announcement like this, it always helps to add the story to your signature. It makes the hurdle of getting to the story lower. The signature will be added to the post as soon as you insert your story to your signature, so you don't even have to repost this.

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
Hello lovely readers how are you all?
I am doing fine. I have a pressurized fluid system used to transport nutrients around my clearly human body. I periodically moisten my corneas. I currently working on restoring an old Canadian wolf cannon. It's a cannon that shoots wolves as projectiles. They were used mostly in the War of 1812 when the US tried to invade Canada, but they fell out of favor after World War I with the invention of automatic weapons, especially when the wolves proved to be ill-equipped to handle poison gas. Putting a gas mask on a wolf just never really worked so the Dominion Arsenal Company discontinued the Wolf Cannon and switched over production to the Hout-Ross Automatic Rifle. The Hout-Ross is much more practical with its 25-round over-the-barrel ammo drum, as well as the fact the ammunition rarely tries to bite your face off.

Old wolf cannons remain in use to this day, as long as they are well maintained, a sign of real craftsmanship and the amount of time and dedication taken to produce each cannon. Back then they were made by hand. You often see them in war reenactments, but due to Federal regulations protecting wolf populations, they almost always use rubber molds that resemble wolves. Currently, I am attempting to restore the pickney flange. If anyone knows where one could mail-order a three-quarters pickney flange, please DM me, as it would speed up my restoration project immensely.

Minirules

um... post consistently and you will get readers. though ngl.. the title screams generic.. let me guess.. isekai story about a gal that finds herself in a fantasy world. hope you added some
um... post consistently and you will get readers. though ngl.. the title screams generic.. let me guess.. isekai story about a gal that finds herself in a fantasy world. hope you added some twists
Not a fantasy world real world nd lots of twists go and give it a read 👍
I am not lovely
Every reader is to me🥰