Love's Sweet Garnish 2 [+ Sugar * Style]

Motsu

Game Lead Programmer x WebAppSoft

It is a sequel to Love's Sweet Garnish featuring two main heroines (Richer and Rira), rather than four - but, those two (Ciel and Koron) cast aside will finally become the main heroines rather than the previous main heroines. If you don't know what I am talking about, then please I recommend you play Love's Sweet Garnish if you have time.

Actually, my motivations for playing this one are because of the H-scenes... though, I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't read the whole dialogue. How can I ever call myself a VNP if all I did was press skip and let the game automatically play itself? Hah, I'll never be able to face myself if I did that. So anyway, I just finished Bravely Default and Bravely Second so I am killing time by waiting for the boss battles to be imported by playing a visual novel called Love's Sweet Garnish 2!

If you've played Nekopara, 食用系少女 Food Girls, I’a I’a Cofflhu Fhtagnyaa, and some cafe-themed VN's... and you also like waitress-heroines then you'll find the similarity here!

Moreover, I've heard about the ENGLISH release of Sugar * Style which was created by Smee! They are the ones who created Fureraba - one of my favorite rom-com VN! I'd be willing to buy it, but I am mostly out of pocket money... then again, I'll actually play it once I finish passing through my files tomorrow because of the deadlines.

I'll expect a lot of things about this! And I mean a LOT!