Making Holy Grail War status page?

DekuKurohi

What would a combination of ZUN and Nasu be like?
A random thought I have since I’m a Nasuverse (Mainly Fate at any rate) fan I often for fun think about my character in a Holy Grail War... So... Is there any author here that might be a fan that would like to try writing your character is such a style? The status screen I mean. I’ll demonstrate it with Lunia (From Bunny Under the Moonlight)
692FF9D8-09BC-4506-9BFF-BE64EB1CDE17.png

Class: Berserker
True Name: Lunia
Sex: Female
Height/Weight: 168 cm 49 kg
Alignment: True Neutral

STR: B+
MP: B+
END: B
LUK: C+
AGI: A
NP: B

Class Abilities
Magic Resistance B
Madness Enhancement E

Skills
Monstrous Strength A
Mana Burst (Moon): Special Variant of Mana Burst that is extremely effective with moonlight.
Divinity B
Vampirism B
Shapeshift B+

Noble Phantasm
Shackles-less Lunacy: Crazed Blessing of No Restraint
Anti-Army (Self) Rank: B
The Blessing of the Moon granting Lunia the highest level of madness enhancement granting her power comparable to an army, but with it all but her master will be destroyed on sight with no rationality.
Craft of the Moon: Mystical Product of Luna
Anti-Unit (Self) Rank B
Ability to create anything related to the Moon with appropriate amount of ingredients or mana. Such as rice cakes or something more significant.

Yeah everyone should totally try something like this... not. Anyway if anyone want to share their own character’s status if you’re a fan or just love this kind of thing I sure wanna see it. (I’m pretty sure the resemblance to D&D stuff is not a coincidence in case anyone unaware of this see it for the first time)
No need to post an image in I just like to put it in myself, and maybe not the description for everything if you think that’s too much work.
Also you can do this to plug your own work, it’s already a plug when you post it anyway.
Also also the list for class abilities and skills are absolutely massive because Nasuverse is so big and complicate that it makes Kingdom Hearts’ plot look simple and clean (Yes I just make that joke) you don’t have to name or formatting everything exactly the same as long as the fundamental is still there.

Last edited:

Undeadd

Interesting, I was actually planning on making something similar for the story I am writing to keep track of my character's abilities, although the parameters and skills would not be directly shown at all in the story and I am not planning to include anything similar to a NP (don't look for it tho I still haven't published a thing)

Profile:
Class: Archer | True Name: ???
Sex: Female | Height/Weight: 159 cm/54 kg |Alignment: Neutral

Parameters:
Str: C End: B Agl: A
MP: F Luk: B NP: -

Personal Skills:
Presence Concealment: B+
Riding: B
Territory Creation: C+
Aiming: A+
Bullet Creation: C+

Class Skills:
Magic resistance: C
Independent Action: A

Noble Phantasm:
---

Jemini

Mind listing off the class skills for each class? That's the min thing keeping me from making a profile on my character.

Undeadd

Mind listing off the class skills for each class? That's the min thing keeping me from making a profile on my character.
If I'm not wrong, Madness Enhancement is core to the Berserker class (although the skill is not limited to berserkers), Archers have Independent Action (and I see magic resistance quite often too), Casters got Item Construction and Territory Creation, Assassins got Presence Concealment, Riding is often in both Saber and Rider classes
for more I think you can find most of them here: https://typemoon.fandom.com/wiki/Skill

Jemini

If I'm not wrong, Madness Enhancement is core to the Berserker class (although the skill is not limited to berserkers), Archers have Independent Action (and I see magic resistance quite often too), Casters got Item Construction and Territory Creation, Assassins got Presence Concealment, Riding is often in both Saber and Rider classes
for more I think you can find most of them here: https://typemoon.fandom.com/wiki/Skill

What's up with this whole beast and avenger thing? They're randomly adding new classes here. I certainly like the main Fate series and Fate Zero, but this has gotten absolutely ridiculous and breaks the original lore.

DekuKurohi

What's up with this whole beast and avenger thing? They're randomly adding new classes here. I certainly like the main Fate series and Fate Zero, but this has gotten absolutely ridiculous and breaks the original lore.
Nasu actually loves to plan ahead of times with his work, with both class either exist in the original without being name dropped or was foreshadowed.
The All of the World’s Evil that Kirei, Gilgamesh and Zouken consider in their plan is avenger class, it just wasn’t name dropped until Hollow/Ataraxia with the servant Angra Mainyu
Meanwhile the beast class was foreshadowed through the mentioning of the Beast of Revelation in Fate/Prototype before actually seeing any of them in-story
Both case were planned ahead of time. Not sure about the others though but certainly not these two.

Undeadd

Beast is... a whole different business and technically not considered a servant class, you could call the Beasts as the bringers of the apocalypse or the incarnation of a certain type of apocalypse itself. Avenger is a class that is already present in FSN though I believe it's not named as such, Angra Manyu (the one who corrupted the grail) was an Avenger class for example, there's more extra classes, Foreigner (mostly used for servants with otherworldly connections, stuff related to lovecraftian deities most of the time, but just consider it as the group of stuff that isn't from earth), Ruler (which already appears in apocrypha), Alter Egos (these are kinda tricky to explain in a short sentence so here), Moon Cancer (This one is closer to a class related to a specific servant...)

Am I missing any?... well thing is they already existed before somewhere in the nasuverse, Beast IV appears in tsukihime if I'm not wrong, I'm now wondering if the Types (from Notes) will ever appear and if they will be their own class or be classified as foreigners or beasts....

DekuKurohi

Also I’ll list some skills (not class skills) if that’s fine with you since there’s so much of them.
Bravery: Deflect mental attack through sheer bravery (yeah it’s a bit self-explanatory)
Divinity: Exactly on the tin, have divine existence and all that, having a lot equal more power.
Battle Continuation: Continue to battle even after fatal blow.
Mana Burst: Temporary boost to power with mana, like jetting one’s weapon with it for powerful attack.
Mind’s Eyes (Fake): A sixth sense one is just sorta have.
Mind’s Eyes (True): You gain the sixth sense through experience.
Eternal Arms Mastery: Use every weapon with some form of mastery regardless of one’s experience with it.
Disengage: NINGENRUDAYO!!!
Magecraft: magecraft
Clairvoyance: Power to observe the world around them, super high rank is basically being a seer.
Monstrous Strength: Power boost exclusive to beastial or monstrous being.
Mystic Eyes: Mystical eyes, it all depends on the character what the eyes do.
Vampirism: Blood suck for mana and all that, not necessarily exclusive to true ancestors and dead apostle.
Shapeshift: shapeshift.
Instinct: Power to determine the best course of action but sucks as an in-game skill (ironic)
Charisma: charisma

Linkisawesome4

Here is my character as a Phantasm (People think Flight is a Mad Man Who brutally kills everyone he sees but that's wrong... Flight is a coward, He runs from everything dangerous. Because of the misconception He is classed as a Berserker)

Profile:
Class: Berserker | True Name: Flight The Bandit
Sex: Male | Height/Weight: 2 meters/75 lb |Alignment: Neutral

Parameters:
Str: D End: B Agl: A+
MP: F- Luk: A NP: -

Personal Skills:
Presence Concealment: B+
Disengage EX
Mind's Eye (Fake) B (Can only use while running away)
Instinct C+ (Can only use to make a plan to run away)

Class Skills:
Magic resistance: C
Mad Enhancement Z-

Noble Phantasm:

Last edited: